whats better, naruto or bleach?

darkarbiter3

wow, lots of anime fans out there eh? seeing how this dosen't affect me, I would still say bleach because I read the anime of naruto and it was awsome and then later watching it, I thought it was a piece of crap becasue of Naruto's Believe it! phrase and how he looks like he has a 'fro

mellowsiggyacopyck7.jpg

Those are my 2 favorite animes, but I've seen much more Naruto than Bleach. Mostly because I think it is much better. In all honesty, it's one of the best shows I've seen on TV, anime or not. Still being completely honest, as of right now it's better than every show on TV, IMO.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Blah..It's Anime? I hate anime..

Did you get lost or something, why did you follow signs to "bleach" and "naruto" if you hate anime? :-s

Bleach and Naruto go hand and hand. Too hard to choose!!! Bleach has a bit more action but Naruto has some more developed story (and "reasonable" power gaps etc...), they simply tie, I can't put one in front of the other #-o

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Bleach stomps all over Naruto. Period.

Well, so does Fullmetal Alchemist, and Rurouni Kenshin, and Ghost in the Shell, and Samurai Champloo, and Eureka 7, and Blood, and... ya :| .

I like both, i didn't like either of the fillers, but bleachs fillers were shorter so far. I think I find naruto a little more interesting. But I have a feeling that orhime is going to turn evil from the new opening.

EDIT: Maybe, maybe not :-w . Won't give it away I suppose :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

wow, lots of anime fans out there eh? seeing how this dosen't affect me, I would still say bleach because I read the anime of naruto and it was awsome and then later watching it, I thought it was a piece of crap becasue of Naruto's Believe it! phrase and how he looks like he has a 'fro

lol, how do u read the anime? :XD:

ohh tough choice lets put them in a fight to see who wins

9 tailed fox vs. human soul reaper $100 a ticket Cool

nice...

$100 on the fox!

i read both naruto and bleach manga, but i've only watched naruto anime, naruto has a more developed story, but bleach... i guess it's sorta hard to remember every character and from which class (is it "class"? i haven't read it in awhile, or is it "group"? i don't remember...) they are from, and all the captains and everything. but the whole ninja and stuff have already been written about, wat i mean is, there r a lot of ninja manga out there already, don't get me wrong, naruto is my favorite ninja manga, but its kinda gettin boring... bleach on the other hand... well how many mangas r there bout human soul reapers

Naruto 9.5/ 10

Bleach 7.5/ 10

Naruto all the way.Especially episode 101 XD

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]