Official? ~ Ratchet & Clank ~ Jak & Daxter ~ Crash Bandicoot

RayOxide

This Thread Is Now The UnOfficial Thread For Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, And Crash Bandicoot!

My Stories:

Ratchet & Clank: My friend was once playing this game called Ratchet & Clank 3 / Up your arsenal.. He gave me a shot, and I liked it so I bought it, 4 months later, I finished the game 2 normal times, and 1 on repeat. I was thinking, Should I buy number 1 &/Or 2? I think so....

Jak & Daxter: Never played the game, Highly anticipated though.

Crash Bandicoot: Been a fan all my life. My dad played it alot when I was a baby, so I used to watch him, and I was addicted. Haven't played in a year now. :notalk:

What About You?

What's your favourite of the selected games?

What's your favourite of the selected games series?

Why?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

The first one is my favourate. Metropolis FTW!

But I would buy the entire series if I were you, but if you can only buy one I would buy the first one for some pre-game information on the storyline.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You should get with er Going Commando (2) or Deadlocked (4) imo

My fav is Deadlocked even though I'm only 50% finished.

Off-topic: 300th Post :mrgreen:

Deadlocked is also called Gladiator.

Completed Gladiator on the easiest difficulty a few times (mainly for skill points) and I'm playing on Exterminator now. (Hardest difficulty)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

The games are awsome! I've been loyal to these series for years. Excellent platform games, I am so glad I've discovered them.

I started out with the first, then the second and then the third. All weapons, all skill points and all trophies EXCEPT ONE BLOODY SKILL POINT IN THE SECOND GAME!!!! Then played Gladiator single player, liked it a lot (it's a bit different from the other games) and then pulled an all-nighter with a friend to do it co-op which was just fun as hell.

Funny jokes as well:

"This update is strictly classified; if you are watching this, you're fired" :lol:

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but it seems your impenetrable secret base on Aquatos has, um, been penetrated"

Or that part explaining the history of a desert planet. They turned a jungle overrun by trees into a desert to "better accommodate the local wildlife" :lol:

And finally, it's got beautiful scenery.

Also, this game works sort of hand in hand with Jak & Daxter series (at least in the beginning) so you might want to consider giving those a try. The first one is pretty basic, but still a classic which came out when the PS2 was new. Two and Three mimic GTA's style (in a fantasy kind of way).

You must see the older versions too, you might miss some of the newer functions but it's well worth the effort because the games are just as fun. You'll also notice that bolts are less valuable in later games (like, in the first game, 150k bolts could buy you the best weapon while in the third game the best weapon is 3 million bolts.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Bumpy.

A Note:

All the posts above this are about Ratchet & Clank. Post any of the (SELECTED) games you want.

What's your favourite of the selected games?

Ratchet and Clank

What's your favourite of the selected games series?

#2, Locked and Loaded

Why?

Its got haps of weps and a cool storyline.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Yes. Good Doomy.

Should I get 1 or 2 first? By your specifications, it must be 2. I do hope the game does have a good storyline as you said so, As if it doesn't I will not be amused. :-w

King Wenlok has been tutoring me.

You couldnt of really asked me a harder question, lol. The first console that i ever got was the ps one, and the game that i used to play on the majority of the time wqas crash bandicute warped, and crash is a classic. Rachet and clank, i had all three of them, and i think they are cool games. And i have got jack and daxter for the psp which has got outstanding graphics. Out of the three, id probably say crash, since as it stands out as a game from the time i got my first console.