Are You A "Lost" Lover?

Are You A Lost Lover? if so why? why is the show so good? why are YOU addicted? i know that i love it because of the excitement on the forums just before the show came on i loved how the little clues were always hidden from you

thoughts!

tablw5.png

hmmm :-k

Be patient, the replies will come.

Anyway. I'm kinda losing interest in Lost. Some things now are just getting too far-fetched

I don't even watch it and I agree. I'm thinking they ran out of ideas after episode 1. "Hmm, they crash on the island but they can't get rescued untill the end of all the series we ever make. Now what?" :lol:

hmmm :-k

Be patient, the replies will come.

Anyway. I'm kinda losing interest in Lost. Some things now are just getting too far-fetched

I don't even watch it and I agree. I'm thinking they ran out of ideas after episode 1. "Hmm, they crash on the island but they can't get rescued untill the end of all the series we ever make. Now what?" :lol:

I know! Lets put a polar bear on there!

I never got the point of having a polar bear running aroud there. How come we havent seen more of them? It was like a 1 off thing

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I got frustrated by watching 6 weeks of episodes just to find out what was in the bush and stopped watching it. I could of missed out on something good but who knows, I'm impatient.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

i kind of wish i wasn't addicted. it's the same with prison break, i just want it to bloody finish, but i could never miss an episode. -.-

the worst part about it is, i know i'm never going to find out what killed the pilot in the first episode, what the hell is with the black smoke, or where the polar bears came from.. why? because the writers are making it up as they go. :)

Cool.

Its like Prison Break, they're just stretching it as far as it will go because initially they think because its popular they can completely screw up the story line and people will stick with it. Well I don't :notalk:

Its like Prison Break, they're just stretching it as far as it will go because initially they think because its popular they can completely screw up the story line and people will stick with it. Well I don't :notalk:

Agreed on the Prison Break thing. I loved the first season and then stopped watching.

Why do we need another Lost thread every week? Put a little effort into searching for topics (I know sometimes it doesn't work well), and at least read the How2OpenaThreadintheMusicandMoviesForum sticky.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Why do we need another Lost thread every week? Put a little effort into searching for topics (I know sometimes it doesn't work well), and at least read the How2OpenaThreadintheMusicandMoviesForum sticky.

Weekly quota.

Now you know how I feel about all the Halo threads in VG&C -.-

Weekly quota.

Now you know how I feel about all the Halo threads in VG&C -.-

Yeah, it sucks.

It's actually even worse than I thought, the other Lost topic is STILL ON THE FIRST PAGE!

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg