The King of Kings .::Latinoking90::.Blog For 99 WC 87/99

IF YOU VIEW THIS THEN POST!thanks.gif

KINGINTHRONE.png

Bet you wish you had this sig!

Hello, I am Latinoking90! You might have seen me in MySpace, Runescape Official Fourms, Tip.it Fourms, Affliction, YouTube, or from different IRCs.

Well I got a goal for this summer along with other goals which I would like to accomplish yet still hang out with my friends and exercise all summer 8-)

My current goal as you see is have all stats 55+! I choose this goal because it's fairly easy and will help with my skill total.

A bit of my Runescape Career:

I played Runescape Classic in 2002 when a friend of mine was playing it and I was hooked when he created me an account and lend me some items. At that time I had no internet so I couldn't play like how I wanted so I quit Runescape and just played Console Games for a long time. In March 2006 I got a new computer and good internet DSL so I decided why not try the game I liked 4 years ago. I type in runescape.com and am surpised that the game was still running. I was sad to see that I couldn't play classic anymore but RS2 had better everything so it wasn't too bad. I did the tutorial and then decided how different it was and notice not much of a change so I decided to keep on playing. I became a member just a month I became a runescape player due to all the benefits members have. I have made friends in Runescape and have loss some but don't really care. One year later I seem to be a decent player and hope with summer I will accomplish several goals I had since day 1.

My Stats:

Latinoking90.png

[hide=What I need for 55+ From When I Began Blog]

Farming [ ]

Slayer [X]

Runecrafting [ ]

Herblore [ ]

Construction [ ]

Hunter [ ]

[/hide]

[hide=Goals for Runescape Lifetime]

100+ Combat

All Stats 70+

Atleast 5 99s

Quest Cape

Fire Cape

Respect from fellow Runescapers[/hide]

[hide=Random Finished Quests]

07May15-18.png

07May07-07.png

07Apr21-21.png

06Sep28-20-2.png

07Apr05-21-1.png

07Apr12-11.png

06Dec16-18.png

07May19-12.png

06Dec26-15.png

07May19-19.png

[/hide]

[hide=Random Pics some with my friends]

07Jan01-17-1.png

07May17-06.png

07Jan01-17.png

Novalyfe.png

06Dec22-19.png

06Dec10-19-2.png

06Dec09-20.png

06Oct07-20.png

06Oct07-20-1.png

06Oct03-18.png

06Sep03-18.png

06Sep03-17.png

100pointswoot.png

[/hide]

I don't need donations because I like to work hard but I won't mind farming seeds :-$

I will try to post my updates daily

Thanks for looking at my blog I hope you enjoy it! Leave me some posts and keep checking back on my update!

Hey Lat, just dropped by to say good luck.

You can do it.

GOR 4 lyfe. :)

Oh yea, how'd you do it so you could hide and unhide things by clicking on them? :o

NiceJobTim.jpg

[Doomred8] People who point at their wrist while asking for the time really piss me off. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

Hey Lat, just dropped by to say good luck.

You can do it.

GOR 4 lyfe. :)

Oh yea, how'd you do it so you could hide and unhide things by clicking on them? :o

It's on the top when you post something "Hide" 8-) and I thought I would just start 55+ all stats just get started you know a lil somewhat easy thing

And of course :thumbsup: GODs OF RUNESCAPE 4 LYFE :thumbsup:

The Best and Mature Runescape Group in Myspace

Good luck with your goals, you're one of the few latinos I've seen on rs - we're indeed not all over the place :XD: but being south american rockz we're all one of a kind :lol:

Anyway mucha suerte with slayer :thumbsup:

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

I would be el rey de los reyes in spanish.. u ignorant fool

Ever heard of "sujeto eliptico"? for someone that uses u instead of you...you got a big mouth...either is right, but you certainly have showed you got no idea about spanish lol

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.