Odd Sounds in Varrock?

If you listen this at 300% speed, (tempo up 300%, and pitch up 300%), it sounds WEIRD. If anyone has Audacity (music editing program), can you go to speed, and increase it by 300%, or have me email it to you, and upload it? Because I cant do it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for recording them... Now I can listen to them from the safety of my prison which is the dust devil cave :)

Knowing Jagex, it was likely meant to be the sound of a small kitten meowing, or little bluebirds chirping. The creepy, manufactured, alien-processing-plant sounds are what give RS sounds their character.

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

If you read the "old tome, history of the Dagon" found in the Varrock Castle library at the very end it mentioned some people seeing the remaining Dagon mages "disapearing" into the ground in the middle of the fountain. Related? I think so.

blackmwhiteknight,Fusion%20X.gif

I been standing In the4 middle squares for a while and only heard a faint "shht"

edit:I turned my speakers up..alot and for 5 mins only heard water the "chirping"sound is like rubber pumping water and the shhhh is waves and and the sound kinda like if you prospected a rock is also the water :| -.- ::'

siggy ^.^