Animal Abuse on RS Already?!

lavijoe

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i agree, animal cruelty has got to stop, however, humans have a more important issue, natural disasters. After all, would would you rather do? give $10 to an animal rescue home, or give $10 to something that helps people get through natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes and landslides where alot of people have lost their homes, and even some who died (quite painfully) in the rubble of their own home!

:shame:

Tezo222.gif

Yes, i agree, animal cruelty has got to stop, however, humans have a more important issue, natural disasters. After all, would would you rather do? give $10 to an animal rescue home, or give $10 to something that helps people get through natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes and landslides where alot of people have lost their homes, and even some who died (quite painfully) in the rubble of their own home!

:shame:

I like this guy. He understands why I support animal testing for shampoo and stuff.

Please, PLEASE don't reference Nazis.

Why not? I know it was horrible and all that, but it's still a well-known historical event, much like any other. Or would it be better if I mentioned the Holodomor, that some researchers estimate 10 million people lost their lives to?

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Simply because of Godwin's Law, which demonstrates how such references are used so many times. I just get sick and tired of hearing about Nazis in every topic from Global Warming to dinosaurs.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Simply because of Godwin's Law, which demonstrates how such references are used so many times. I just get sick and tired of hearing about Nazis in every topic from Global Warming to dinosaurs.

Well, what can I say, it's not gonna stop. Chances are I'm gonna breach the ever-important Godwin's Law and use that comparison again. Sorry.

I know how you feel though, I get sick of seeing the words "pwned" and "noob" everywhere.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

To the creator of the thread. The last few pages were with non-supporters -.- . I think people should stop bumping this thread. Except of course if somebody actually has something good to say....

22031_s.gif