Animal Abuse on RS Already?!

lavijoe

I couldnt help but notice that dog in vorrak....

very cute... yet very sad... I for one am not happy about it. It only shows how people can be so cruel to animals. Where i come from people beat dogs and there many and i say many on the streets at night. If you can all take a moment and go to my space and search for a video of dog cruelty in china... Being at the age of 20 i will admit that video brang many tears to my eyes. Having 2 dogs myself which i love oh so very much, can NOT! stand any abuse of animals! I understand killing them for food but just plain on killing em for the skin (the video from china) is to DAM wrong! Please excuse any language issues i my have during this post; this is a very touching subject for me. A few months ago i lost my very first dog, i cried for days.... just thinking abt it now brings tears to my eyes. Anyways the main reason im writing this is about that dog/s (in case there are more i dont know of) i felt so bad for it i gave it bones from the gaurd that i had killed over there. I also exciamed the dog and it said it has flees, so after i finish this post i plan on using a bucket with water to wash him. I see so many people teasing the dogs it always brings me back to that video from china; so to my main point. Can those dogs please be removed from vorrak streets? dogs don't deserve to be treated like that, they deserve to be treated like we treat our cats when we get one. They are what people call "Man's best friend," what kind of signs are we sending kids who sneak there way into playing these types of games. That its ok to abuse animals, i mean RS is doing it why can't we?

So I (Lavijoe CB 98) bug the tip it community and the rest of the Scapers to support me in REMOVING THE DOGS FROM THE STREETS

-Next Post-

barrowsfranger,Lavijoe.gif

newscapere4.gif

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i quite agree with you, although i'm taught to hide my emotions but there no harm.

OT: I think jagex should come into play of lifestyles of their players and what happens in their areas, and im horrible at these statements. but yes, were is man's best friend, eat my cat and come to my house poor dog.

Popoto.~<3

Also PLEASE before posting check out the video (Animal abuse in china)

EDIT: I WARN YOU!!! THIS VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHIC AND VERY DISTRUBING... YOU WILL BE SICK!!! :oops: NO JOKE

PLEASE IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO

I BEG OF YOU TO RESPECT MY WISHES ONLY AS A SIGN THAT I CARE FOR YOUR WELL BEING!

Thank you!

If by any chance this post gets editted by a mod, I am only tring to promote the well being of the animals all of the world.

PS. Sorry about any spelling errors at 2 in the morning my brain doesnt work as well

newscapere4.gif

:roll:

It's a game. You are not actually being cruel to anything with feelings. If you are worried about Jagex promoting animal cruelty now, wait until your slayer master gives you a dog assignment. :roll:

:roll:

It's a game. You are not actually being cruel to anything with feelings. If you are worried about Jagex promoting animal cruelty now, wait until your slayer master gives you a dog assignment. :roll:

laws, rights, human rights and "belives". just because others have hearts (i know i lost mine) doesnt mean even for pixels they cant care. what if it was a cartoon with say youreslf as a character that was, stomped killed and buthered in very graphical ways. wouldnt like it anymore.

Popoto.~<3

-.-

It's a game. Jagex aren't promoting animal cruelty.

If it affects you that much, avoid going to Varrock or something. They are stray dogs too, I shoo dogs who come into my backyard too. I don't pick it up and care for it.

What about my pet scorpian and pet spiders? Lots get killed everyday too in Runescape.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Yeah but Jagex isn't exaclty demanding you cut the stray dogs up with knives and use their organs as bagpipes are they? You have a 'shoo' option; I think it is quite realistic. You would hardly want a flea bitten and rabid dog following oyu around would you?

I think that the dogs should stay there, BUT there be no shoo option, and a pet option and maybe a feed and wash and adopt button :D

that I would like!

Like seriously, in america (for those of you out of country) on animal planet they should dog fights and how people abuse there dogs!

WHAT THE (beep) is this world coming to! I plain on making donations to a animal rescue center once i get a better job and i plan on making a donation often!

EDIT: Have you heard a dog cry? You want to see the abuse they go through? watch that video and you will see things you do not need too...

I watched alittle to be sure I thought i was gonna throw up on my bed...

If you where to come by my house and do that to any animal i would hurt you... arrest me do what you must but animals like humans deserve better

newscapere4.gif

I think it is brilliant you want to help animals so much, but this is a game. Ok? There is nothing malicious about Jagex adding stray dogs to Varrock, take a few deep breeaths and step away from the computer. You are blowing this way out of proportion.

I think that the dogs should stay there, BUT there be no shoo option, and a pet option and maybe a feed and wash and adopt button :D

that I would like!

Like seriously, in america (for those of you out of country) on animal planet they should dog fights and how people abuse there dogs!

WHAT THE (beep) is this world coming to! I plain on making donations to a animal rescue center once i get a better job and i plan on making a donation often!

whoa? dog fights? what happened to mud wrestling and chinese boxing crickets?

Popoto.~<3

this will be the last post for the night i will return tom. morning to see what else people say and to argue some more!

but yes dog fights...

believe me when i say i've seen things that would make people sick! Everytime i pass by a channel that shows animals abused i have to quickly switch. its beyond an issue in america and i bet its the same in europe. But does that mean we must continue the trend and continue the abuse... NO! people now should like president bush is putting a stop to the abuse (president bush is not the topic here so do not talk abt him, he is trying to stop the abuse of i believe africa's genicide problem)

newscapere4.gif

I just watched a fur trade video. Where can I donate?

at the moment i do not have a place yet! but i will look for one now! i will edit with link when i find one

EDIT:

one site i have found is

http://www.animalapa.org/

i will post many more when i find em

for those who said im taking this to far... have you searched that video or were you lazy and just replied without reading the main post

newscapere4.gif

I think it is brilliant you want to help animals so much, but this is a game. Ok? There is nothing malicious about Jagex adding stray dogs to Varrock, take a few deep breeaths and step away from the computer. You are blowing this way out of proportion.

I Agree. while i respect you for being against animal cruelty this is just a game and i think you need to relax a little.

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Yeah but Jagex isn't exaclty demanding you cut the stray dogs up with knives and use their organs as bagpipes are they? You have a 'shoo' option; I think it is quite realistic. You would hardly want a flea bitten and rabid dog following oyu around would you?

yea, killing cows (slowly and brutally with a lv3's bronze dagger) for furs already exist since rs1... the dog bit is just adding some relistic bit to the game...

Not another anti-abuse-the-dogs-in-varrock thread...

There have been more than 3-5 threads on this already, it's just a game, even as a dog lover, you wouldn't want a flea bitten, stray dog to follow you around right? Besides, if you do really want the dog, why not feed it some RAW meat or some bones?

How cruel is shooing dogs? Why weren't you complaining here when Jagex release wild dogs that can be attacked? Dogs can be killed, even slayer masters assign dog tasks! Just a mere shoo option and you are here ranting? :roll:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I support all the way! Yesterday i walkaed around in the new Varrock watching all the newbies shooing the dogs away. I felt so bad.. I told them not to, but they didn't respond, and just kept annoying the poor dogs. :( :?

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I kinda agree....

Tey should make a 'mans best friend' quest

Shame on those meanies! :shame:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

for the love of god,

its a game, the option is like "shooo" or soming, whats wrong with that, dont get me wrong i love dog's my favourite animal but i think you are being slightly perthetic, i might understand if example the option was "savagly rape dog, then slaughter it meaninglessly" but its not just everyone stop being so perthetic.