Animal Abuse on RS Already?!

lavijoe

Holy Elvarg! Is it even worth to make a topic about this????????????? TC: Go away, stop trolling, this is Runescape, not the real life.

And at Reaper88888, you can't tell us what to do and you can't call us lifeless idiots for shooing away dogs, it definitely is a break from woodcutting, so please follow TC to Satan's domain, OK?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is brilliant you want to help animals so much, but this is a game. Ok? There is nothing malicious about Jagex adding stray dogs to Varrock, take a few deep breeaths and step away from the computer. You are blowing this way out of proportion.

I Agree. while i respect you for being against animal cruelty this is just a game and i think you need to relax a little.

have you taking the time to search the video? or did you just read his reply and sick my main one? cuz i dont think you have since you said that

i did ask search the video before repling and posting... show how people just go to the bottom of posts

barrowsfranger,Lavijoe.gif

newscapere4.gif

im goign to be like the rest of you lazy people and sick to the bottom!! and not read anything from before

before posting!!! and repling!!!

search the video on myspace "animal abuse in china" and THEN!!! reply you have no right to reply if you did not, if you to lazy then read and move on

edit: just reading this page shows who searched the video

NONE!!! then shut up you do not no what i have seen, maybe once after you've seen to videos you would all have soon common sense and see what im talking abt

edit 2: theres a big difference in killing for food aka cows! and killing for pleasure... dragon, wild dogs, chickens thats different then watching an animal suffer if you cant see that then go to doctors and get those eyes checked out

btw is there somthing wrong with forums? everytime i try to edit a post of mine it doesnt show what i editted before that

barrowsfranger,Lavijoe.gif

newscapere4.gif

im goign to be like the rest of you lazy people and sick to the bottom!! and not read anything from before

search the video on myspace "animal abuse in china" and THEN!!! reply you have no right to reply if you did not, if you to lazy then read and move on

NONE!!! then shut up you do not no what i have seen, maybe once after you've seen to videos you would all have soon common sense and see what im talking abt

edit 2: theres a big difference in killing for food aka cows! and killing for pleasure... dragon, wild dogs, chickens thats different then watching an animal suffer if you cant see that then go to doctors and get those eyes checked out

btw is there somthing wrong with forums? everytime i try to edit a post of mine it doesnt show what i editted before that

I have seen several animal cruelty videos, including that Chinese thing, but other than a few bad thoughts, it didn't really affect me. I still gladly shoo away that dog, thinking about the fun of it and stuff instead of the animal cruelty thing.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

It's a pixelated dog.. If they really mean that much to you, as to go so far to be complaining about abuse. I think you have a serious problem.

Really, if you complain about this 'shoo' option so much. Imagine if they added a 'kick' or a 'throw at' option. You'd probably be crying your eyes out. But at the end of the day what is there to be complaining about? Pixels?

If this is real life (which it is not) sympathy would be due, but like I said this is Runescape. They're pixels. Nothing more. Your just overreacting

Edit: This is what your worrying about? Check out this video..

Runescape - "Animal Abuse" Noobs

Really, grow up please.

Why are you crying for people to watch some video on Animal Abuse in China? Unless the video is about a video game where a fake player blows a raspberry at a fake dog and the dog runs away safe, I don't see how that video relates to this situation at all.

Maybe we should all go watch videos on murder since almost everyone does that in RS...Oh wait, it has nothing to do with a video game, thats right.

Get some common sense please.

YOU are PATHETIC

its a game....A GAME......do you see people on the streets shooing away dogs?! no....... if yo uare ranting about animal abuse, why not rant about murdering on runescape? that seems more serious than animal abuse.....

stop making stupid rants

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

I couldnt help but notice that dog in vorrak....

very cute... yet very sad... I for one am not happy about it. It only shows how people can be so cruel to animals. Where i come from people beat dogs and there many and i say many on the streets at night. If you can all take a moment and go to my space and search for a video of dog cruelty in china... Being at the age of 20 i will admit that video brang many tears to my eyes. Having 2 dogs myself which i love oh so very much, can NOT! stand any abuse of animals! I understand killing them for food but just plain on killing em for the skin (the video from china) is to DAM wrong! Please excuse any language issues i my have during this post; this is a very touching subject for me. A few months ago i lost my very first dog, i cried for days.... just thinking abt it now brings tears to my eyes. Anyways the main reason im writing this is about that dog/s (in case there are more i dont know of) i felt so bad for it i gave it bones from the gaurd that i had killed over there. I also exciamed the dog and it said it has flees, so after i finish this post i plan on using a bucket with water to wash him. I see so many people teasing the dogs it always brings me back to that video from china; so to my main point. Can those dogs please be removed from vorrak streets? dogs don't deserve to be treated like that, they deserve to be treated like we treat our cats when we get one. They are what people call "Man's best friend," what kind of signs are we sending kids who sneak there way into playing these types of games. That its ok to abuse animals, i mean RS is doing it why can't we?

So I (Lavijoe CB 98) bug the tip it community and the rest of the Scapers to support me in REMOVING THE DOGS FROM THE STREETS

-Next Post-

So, we can kill people on Runescape. We can steal from people on Runescape. So, shooing away a dog is more, vulgar than slaughtering a person? Wow...this is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.

what kind of signs are we sending kids who sneak there way into playing these types of games. That its ok to abuse animals, i mean RS is doing it why can't we?

What kind of signs are we sending kids who kill pixelized players? Who steal from pixelized players?

1. i despise myspace

2. im not gonna watch a dog get abused in real life just so i can somehow find a reason that people in china mutilating dogs has anything to do with blowing a raspberry at a dog on a midevil city street. and if you chose to ignore everyones posts then you'll just be like most of the other idiots ranting about a pointless topic, ignoring every good point made and throwing the same old crap in our faces... pathetic... i have a dog (a spaniel) and while i did get kinda annoyed at the people shooing a dog following me i wouldnt see this as animal abuse

It's a pixelated dog.. If they really mean that much to you, as to go so far to be complaining about abuse. I think you have a serious problem.

Really, if you complain about this 'shoo' option so much. Imagine if they added a 'kick' or a 'throw at' option. You'd probably be crying your eyes out. But at the end of the day what is there to be complaining about? Pixels?

If this is real life (which it is not) sympathy would be due, but like I said this is Runescape. They're pixels. Nothing more. Your just overreacting

Edit: This is what your worrying about? Check out this video..

Runescape - "Animal Abuse" Noobs

Really, grow up please.

The Animal abuse thing is very hypocritical but you haven't mentioned that you can shoo cats actually. OMG!!111 Anim41 4bus3!!111

Its allright to pk and kill people but it isn't allright to kill animals or do such a thing as throwing a raspberry at a dog.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I think that the dogs should stay there, BUT there be no shoo option, and a pet option and maybe a feed and wash and adopt button :D
+1
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I think that the dogs should stay there, BUT there be no shoo option, and a pet option and maybe a feed and wash and adopt button :D
+1

Oh yes! And let's replace all the bones, skulls and dead trees by bees, flowers and honey. Replace the slayer skill with a petting skill so you can now tame and take care of all those monsters. Did I say monsters? Poor creatures. They are only evil because the evil rs players make them that way, torturing them spawn after spawn. I'm sure that would make rs a better place to be. Oh, and the combat skills should be removed. Replace them with the love, tenderness and stroking skills. That would make rs so much more fun and less cruel. All we need then to ban al that violence from Runescape is change the name into 'The land of milk and honey'.

You all should sign my petition for world piece, and my petition to end the hunger in all countries and my petition to plant more flowers everywhere.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

So it's alright to kill dogs, but not to tell them to go away. Has your IQ fallen below 10 or something? :shock: #-o

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Pixels...You don't even touch the dog! Shouldn't it be first-degree murder if you go into Lumbridge and kill a level 2 Man or Woman?

Cows go Oink

If this is bad, here are some skills that we shouldn't have:

Thieving-Promotes stealing.

Slayer-Basically being a hitman.

Fletching-Promotes playing with knives.

Firemaking-Arson.

Herblore-Mixing things to make potions (drugs).

Cooking-You might burn yourself.

Fishing-Fishies have feelings too!

Hunter-Self-explainatory.

Combat-Murder.

Also, how come you don't care about the poor little Blue Dragon in a cage in the Heros' Guild. Same with Ogres...they have feelings too.

I bet you don't complain when you get a level 3 clue scroll from a Hellhound...How cruel. You make money off clues but at a Hellhound's expense.

P.S: Everything after Cows go Oink has been soaked in a bucket of sarcasm, eaten by the sarcasm monster, and spit out.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

You're telling me that in the game of Runescape...which is based on killing demons, humans, and dragons..

I can't shoo away a dog for trying to hump my leg? #-o

funny12vqtv4.jpg

lhn%20kills.gif

Oh my god! Did someone just shoo away a dog?! QUICK! CALL PETA!

Its a game, theres no harm in shooing away a dog.

Its not like Jagex is gonna start letting you beat cats or torture birds or stuff.

Its a game. Stop trying to grab some attention.

jordangmsunset.jpg