Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread

Karmastocracy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt that Mosh 1 is one of those 'really hard but once you learn how to play it you feel stupid for thinking it was so hard' things, there's not much I can tell you to help other than to just strum along with it in time, and drum your fingers down the two scales. I noticed that I drum my fingers at my desk in school now... ._.

I've also gotten back into GH2, I FINALLY managed to 5* everything on Hard (The Trooper is stupidly frustrating), and have a few songs from the last 2 sets to 5* on Expert (Psychobilly, Carry me Home, Misirlou, etc. Somehow, I managed to 5* Free Bird though. O.o)

2552DyWnY.png

No doubt that Mosh 1 is one of those 'really hard but once you learn how to play it you feel stupid for thinking it was so hard' things, there's not much I can tell you to help other than to just strum along with it in time, and drum your fingers down the two scales. I noticed that I drum my fingers at my desk in school now... ._.

I've also gotten back into GH2, I FINALLY managed to 5* everything on Hard (The Trooper is stupidly frustrating), and have a few songs from the last 2 sets to 5* on Expert (Psychobilly, Carry me Home, Misirlou, etc. Somehow, I managed to 5* Free Bird though. O.o)

Yeah, Mosh 1 is ridiculously easy once you actually get the hang of it. I failed it all the time but then one day I got it and I've been able to get it every time since then.

The odds are, i can't play on GHIII for a while now; my brothers friend lent him his old Xbox, so now my brother (Even though he said he wouldnt) is going to be playing on halo (which i don't like) all freakin' YEAR :evil: I'm going to sabotage his xbox, or hold his hamster hostage.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

The odds are, i can't play on GHIII for a while now; my brothers friend lent him his old Xbox, so now my brother (Even though he said he wouldnt) is going to be playing on halo (which i don't like) all freakin' YEAR :evil: I'm going to sabotage his xbox, or hold his hamster hostage.

Not the hamster!!! :o :shock:

Lol.

Anyways, I beat Cult of Personality, and got around 84-85% done with One before failing. I'll probably beat it in a couple more tries. Didn't try Raining Blood. Got around 30% of Number of the Beast and 10% on Cliffs of Dover. The verse intro kills me.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

HOW THE [bleep] DO YOU GET PAST THE SOLO ON CULT OF PERSONALITY!?! :lol:

Lol! I just did the solo as long as I could without using star power. Once I got into the red, I put on star power and rode it through the rest of the solo. ::'

EDIT: W00T! 500th post!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

If anyone wants a nice achievement worth 15 points, play Number of the Beast on easy while holding down the whammy bar the entire time.

Just don't miss a held note. #-o

Also, what's the other secret achievement besides tail between your legs?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

If anyone wants a nice achievement worth 15 points, play Number of the Beast on easy while holding down the whammy bar the entire time.

Just don't miss a held note. #-o

Also, what's the other secret achievement besides tail between your legs?

i got fail a song 10 times I NEVER DID THAT i failed 9 times and my brother failed the tenth, then i played after he failed and beat i would have never gotten that achievment unless it were for him

and i think i got the same thing you got but on one

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The three secret ones are Tail Between Your Legs, the fail a song ten times one, and failing a song past 90%. :P for a real easy way to get the last one, play until the VERY end of Raining Blood, with the chord. Then just flail on the strum bar like crazy. AND WOOHOO! I finally 5*ed everything on Hard on GH3. Screw you and your stupidly easy to hit Mosh 1! :D

2552DyWnY.png

Ugh, I had 3/4 full star power, about half way through raining blood solo. Phone rings for the third time in under 2 minutes, it had to be important, I have to pause to pick it up. I failed instantly when I resumed. :(

I know the feeling. Imagine getting halfway through the TtFaF intro and having your controller die. :cry: When I had resumed, I had lost my "groove", so to speak.

2552DyWnY.png

Cliffs of Dover is fun as hell o_o dunno where you're having problems with it...would it be the weirdo hammer-on section at the beginning with the orange, (random note), orange (next random note), orange, etc? Just save up star power for there and just strum on the oranges. It'll help you pass, at least.

2552DyWnY.png