Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

It seams strange to me that some one would have (11) 99s (1) 83 (1) 94 (1) 98 and only have 23 runecrafting. unless you are trying to hide something. There needs to be some proof on your exp if it is not ranked or you should not be allowed on the list.

Some players dislike certain skills, I say let them, If they played unfair all this time, then who gives a flying monkey? they will stay behind the top always because they will lack at least 60+ lvls, and if they train them and they are found out to be impostors well then we know!

One of them you are marking above is a good friend of mine and has been f2p ever since i knew her, she doesn't like rc, so she doesn't train it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will find some skills that unfavored even by F2Pers, I know some F2Pers used to hold back something deliberately, like RC or Crafting, and suddenly trains them to shot up the ranks on the list, but other than that, they could simply hate that skill.

There used to be some high total lvl f2p with very little combat stat (I think there is one with low combat, but insane firemaking xp, and of course, in the old days, rank 3rd wcer is also a f2p, but the overall total skill isn't that high), but as the list grow bigger, those combat based one could easily push off those f2p skillers too. As you look around the list mentioned in the previous post, alot of veteran f2p players have very low stat in RC or what not, but their combat xp all have 99 and exceeds 13mil (now if you convert those time training into RC or their drawback skills, they could have easily brought those to 90+)

Some just want to play the way they want, and not worry about the list too much (I know a lot of people got add into the list that way without knowing they were added until a while later) So maybe their initial goal wasn't about attain all lvl 99 f2p style, they just really like particular set of skills.

Of course, as we all know, even after lvl 99 all, then its pretty much the xp wars, similar to member, and its great if you keep on training purely out of interest (I think there is a mixed of both interest and stay on top, but mostly due to interest).

a happy Runescaper

arkainespark must have got members in the short time he was suggested, he/she has no un-ranked stats and 40+ levels more than his/her f2p levels show.

(18:52:02) -[sL]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: arkainespark is 99.96% F2P based, with 130,979,223 F2P based exp, and 131,025,358 total exp.

46,135 exp. difference.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Hi, LordJake and I currently maintain the Top f2p List on Runehead. For those who do not know what I'm talking about, the website is located Here.

Also, If you would like to compare stats from the begining of Summer 2008, This list has the stats for the month of May.

To my knowledge it is completely safe. Many clans and groups also have member lists there as well. If you are uncomfortable going there, here is the thumbnail of the most current list, sadly it is too long to just post the picture.

N/A

Previous Maintainers:

Veractus (Creator)

Danesi

Akm762

Other Information:

This list is based only on skill total.

Minimum Total Level: 1315

Combat will not be taken into consideration.

Individual stats will not be taken into consideration.

This list is not related to the tip.it high score list.

Anyone who was a member for any amount of time is not eligible for the list.

If you see someone/if you are that someone, who is a potential Top 200 f2per please post the RSN here or pm Lordjake or me. I can still be reached at the Runehead Forums under Aura as well. I answer messages on the day I update so that I can keep track of who I replied back to. Please do not send me multiple messages unless a week has passed since you sent it. Thank you. :)

The list will be updated once a week to the best of our ability.

yall should look into my friend meow meow 88... shes never been p2p

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

[hide=]
Hi, LordJake and I currently maintain the Top f2p List on Runehead. For those who do not know what I'm talking about, the website is located Here.

Also, If you would like to compare stats from the begining of Summer 2008, This list has the stats for the month of May.

To my knowledge it is completely safe. Many clans and groups also have member lists there as well. If you are uncomfortable going there, here is the thumbnail of the most current list, sadly it is too long to just post the picture.

N/A

Previous Maintainers:

Veractus (Creator)

Danesi

Akm762

Other Information:

This list is based only on skill total.

Minimum Total Level: 1315

Combat will not be taken into consideration.

Individual stats will not be taken into consideration.

This list is not related to the tip.it high score list.

Anyone who was a member for any amount of time is not eligible for the list.

If you see someone/if you are that someone, who is a potential Top 200 f2per please post the RSN here or pm Lordjake or me. I can still be reached at the Runehead Forums under Aura as well. I answer messages on the day I update so that I can keep track of who I replied back to. Please do not send me multiple messages unless a week has passed since you sent it. Thank you. :)

The list will be updated once a week to the best of our ability[/hide]

yall should look into my friend meow meow 88... shes never been p2p

Minimum Total Level: 1315 :wall:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Just giving you a head's up. Although I'm not 1315 overall yet I'll be getting there so watch out 8-)

T-Board (or T_Board if you like spelling that way)

Overall - 1283 (so I'm 32 levels short)

(21:11:45) -RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: T Board is 100% F2P based, with 79,699,016 F2P based exp, and 79,699,016 total exp.

F2p since 2001

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

Just giving you a head's up. Although I'm not 1315 overall yet I'll be getting there so watch out 8-)

lol love the optimism but seriously, by the time you get the 32 levels you need to get to 1315, the minimum would've upped a few more by then. i'm not saying you won't have a chance, i'm just saying it ain't as easy as it sounds.

::'

Purbida.png

I would just like to take the time to say that anyone with aspirations of being on the list is not doing it in vain. I would also like to add that I <3 the f2p life :D

That's it. haha

Busyballer33.png

Busyballer33.png

It might encourage him to train faster and reach the top 250,

now that he made himself known as a pure F2P'er.

Anyways, the best of luck to earn your spot inside the top 250.

Greetz, Water_is_Nat.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

lol love the optimism but seriously, by the time you get the 32 levels you need to get to 1315, the minimum would've upped a few more by then. i'm not saying you won't have a chance, i'm just saying it ain't as easy as it sounds.

::'

The first time I saw the list, you only needed 1200 or so. By the time I got there it needed 1300. Now I am at 1241 and need 1315. I love it!

don't get me wrong i'm not questioning the motivation that the list brings. i appreciate the drive it brings into trying to get in. it got me this far and i'm sure i'll need to pretty much train a lot more if i want to get in the prestigious list. i'm just saying that realistically, you'd need a lot more effort in order to make it.

good luck to everyone who like me, is trying.

:)

Purbida.png

don't get me wrong i'm not questioning the motivation that the list brings. i appreciate the drive it brings into trying to get in. it got me this far and i'm sure i'll need to pretty much train a lot more if i want to get in the prestigious list. i'm just saying that realistically, you'd need a lot more effort in order to make it.

good luck to everyone who like me, is trying.

:)

Yeah a few years back the total might of been like 1200 but now it has grown because the f2p community is becoming more competitive but it's not impossible, Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Busyballer33.png

Busyballer33.png

You know, If you want to, you really can. All you need is spare time. I remember when I found out about the list, finding out I was like 50 lvls short. I remember Pm-ing AURA about it, suggesting he should keep an eye for me, because I was going to make the top 200 list!

I remember when I got finally on that list, I was exalted, and over time I went to the top 100, the top 50, and eventually the 10, where my current rank is still 7.

It can really drive people, though I hope you all will preserve real life a tad more than I have ;) You can make loads of fun there... But if you're young it won't hurt :)

I wish all youngsters good lucksies, and especially the top 10 (except top 3) good luck on maxing!!! (they will need it :) )

And SDY got p-modded last week... :wall: =D>

now she's really got everything you can get in rs. lol :thumbsup:

She doesn't have me any more on her fl, so no she hasn't got everything :lol: :lol:

Hi guys,

I am writing to let you know that I am still alive. :) I thought that I would have a lull in my workload to tackle on the project of weeding out the f2p list. But for some reason or other, it did not happen and it seems to have increased instead. I will update as soon as I have time to go through all the posts and messages.

I really appreciate all the work that people have done thus far. <3:

Aura