Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

I know that maintaining the list is not easy work but i was wondering if it was possible if we could expand the list some if not i understand.

And gratz to water and deu for maxing :thumbsup:

Zenten3.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was originally Top 200 and expanding it to 250 took a lot of work.

The max the list can be is 500 if I'm not mistaken but I think top 250 is a difficult place to obtain and gives players a sense of determination to try and reach that goal.

Animorph_2.png

Hi, im "il-kwart" Anyone can add me on rs, im f2p pure, 1002 total lvl, made this acc a year ago and quited for 8 months. :)

Make me in highscores! :D

Hi, im "il-kwart" Anyone can add me on rs, im f2p pure, 1002 total lvl, made this acc a year ago and quited for 8 months. :)

Make me in highscores! :D

they will when you gain like 370 levels. (probably that will be the min lvl when you reach that)

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

1) "Deu_Terium" not "Deu_Terium_" ;)

and erhm, there are 200, not 250? :o

Yep, still only 200 people ranked.

Second update since I got in it and I get kicked out already? :XD:

Probably not kicked out but just a small misstake on the updating, hopefully you can fix it soon because I can't wait to see where I am ranked. :uhh: :anxious:

Lol. Nice timing! :thumbsup:

I got a level (93 Smith) like 20 Minutes ago also since I got in the list I have gone from rank 249 -> 240 -> 223! :mrgreen:

Lol. Nice timing! :thumbsup:

I got a level (93 Smith) like 20 Minutes ago also since I got in the list I have gone from rank 249 -> 240 -> 223! :mrgreen:

damn you i was secretly racing you in my head. just got 1322 yesterday and i was ahead :x

(16:51:19) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: Verie Bad has not gained any exp in the last 1wk.

Noo... what wrong witchu nub?! Ur not suppose 2 have a life!

Did you put 2 spaces in "Verie__Bad"?

If not this is the reason why there is no xp gain in the last week.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

(16:51:19) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: Verie Bad has not gained any exp in the last 1wk.

(22:07:29) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [All] exp gains for Verie Bad in last 1wk: Overall +2,733,018 | Str(99) +2,021,296 | HP(99) +671,667 | Pray(97) +8,734 | Cook(99) +15,460 | Fish'n(99) +11,540 | Runecraft(99) +4,321

(22:07:29) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ GRAPHS ]: ***********************track-Verie++Bad

FML. :wall: Ty, Sonic. In that case. What the hell is he not doing praying?! PRAY MOAR! PRAY MOAR!

Jk.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

[hide=Verie Bad EXP gains and stuff]

(22:07:29) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [All] exp gains for Verie Bad in last 1wk: Overall +2,733,018 | Str(99) +2,021,296 | HP(99) +671,667 | Pray(97) +8,734 | Cook(99) +15,460 | Fish'n(99) +11,540 | Runecraft(99) +4,321

(22:07:29) -[HL]RuneScript- *** [ GRAPHS ]: ***********************track-Verie++Bad

FML. :wall: Ty, Sonic. In that case. What the hell is he not doing praying?! PRAY MOAR! PRAY MOAR!

Jk.

[/hide]

I'm kind of surprised why Verie Bad is working on other skills instead of finishing up his 99 prayer. I'm guessing he's doing that because he is either:

1) Getting money for 99 prayer

2) Dislikes prayer, decided to train other stuff first

3) Wants to get higher ranks for his favorite skills

I'm assuming it's 1), because he trained prayer among them, and his cooking might be trained along with his fishing.

Though I'm surprised why he trained runecraft. He should have trained mining, for the rune ores. That's what Mauranius did.

I'm assuming he is doing runecraft to profit from air runes. Or he's playing GOP for free runes.

I'm also assuming his strength and HP is from killing ice giants, hence the prayer gains. Also hence the fishing and cooking.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

8,734 prayer exp. / 15 exp. per bbone = ~582 bbones (or 582 Ice Giants)

Ice Giants have 280 hp, and x4 = 1120 str. exp per Ice Giant

1120 str. exp per Ice Giant x 582 Ice Giants = 651,840 total str. exp

Not the 2.7m str. exp? Perhaps he's doing spiders too, which in this case supports #3 if he likes str.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Not the 2.7m str. exp? Perhaps he's doing spiders too, which in this case supports #3 if he likes str.

I think most of the pray exp comes from exp lamps.

[404] Signature not found.

Purbida was 95 range when I saw him, I was 98 range... I'm still 98 range.. he's 99.. What happened!?

i was 95 range a long time ago. when i train i usually train straight. i'm not a balanced kind of skiller. almost all of my 99's were trained straight. :thumbsup:

Purbida.png

Jk.

[/hide]

I'm kind of surprised why Verie Bad is working on other skills instead of finishing up his 99 prayer. I'm guessing he's doing that because he is either:

I'm assuming it's 1), because he trained prayer among them, and his cooking might be trained along with his fishing.

Though I'm surprised why he trained runecraft. He should have trained mining, for the rune ores. That's what Mauranius did.

I'm assuming he is doing runecraft to profit from air runes. Or he's playing GOP for free runes.

I'm also assuming his strength and HP is from killing ice giants, hence the prayer gains. Also hence the fishing and cooking.

The prayer gains are too small to say that he has gotten all that 2M Str exp at Ice Giants and a good friend of mine just saw him yesterday training at Flesh Crawlers in SoS.

He is probably just bored of training Prayer and not in a hurry to max out so he just does what he likes.

-Bini the Investigator. 8-) :lol:

:shame: Ice giant have 70 hp. ;) So it is 280 xp per giant.

Jk.

[/hide]

4. he is just bored with prayer

5. wants to get max f2p together with me? ;)