Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

AMG! PIXELS!

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

:lol:

omg where? =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :ugeek:

4 lvls left people :P, though still no idea if i will become the 6th or 7th to max :wall: :roll: :lol:

99 mining = huge biceps. Just look at Sara's! :shock: And J. Yeo's look like friggin' cannons! Man. MAN.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwaahaahaa! Got two levels late last night (day off ftw!). 97 Range and 83 Mage. :twisted:

I could be insane and get 87 mining as well... But I rather go back to ranging. :thumbup: So close, yet so far to 99!!! GAAAAAH! :wall:

AMG! PIXELS!

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

:lol:

omg where? =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :ugeek:

4 lvls left people :P, though still no idea if i will become the 6th or 7th to max :wall: :roll: :lol:

99 mining = huge biceps. Just look at Sara's! :shock: And J. Yeo's look like friggin' cannons! Man. MAN.

Still not sure when to get 99 mining though :P

I could be insane and get 87 mining as well... But I rather go back to ranging. :thumbup: So close, yet so far to 99!!! GAAAAAH! :wall:

Are you saying people who get 87 mining are insane? People who get three levels in a day insane? Don't do that. That's mean. :evil: /sarcasm

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Are you saying people who get 87 mining are insane? People who get three levels in a day insane? Don't do that. That's mean. :evil: /sarcasm

I get called insane all the time by my member friends. Also because I hate meleeing, I feel out of place since my melees are horrible for my level, and how everyone around me on the list has maxed melee stats.

Ty for updating Lord Jake.

Weird to see how it is going in the list...

More and more people are fighting for a place in the bottom of the list: there is only 6 levels difference between the lowest 25 ranked players.

Some "Old Skool Players" will be leaving the list soon (or have already left) due to inactivity, Like Bromotoffis, Danesi, Allud or Bikiniboybo.

I still remember trading ores with Bromotoffis and Bikiniboybo in 2006. Those were the only 2 people I ever sold ores to (no kidding). I hardly ever sold ores before I got 99 smithing, but those 2 where part of the happy few who traded in runite ores in those days (The price was 12k for rune ores for a long time by then: there was no such thing as the exchange).

If you wanted a trade in runite ore in those days, then you gathered at the anvils in Varrock in world 1.... Times have surely changed..lol

Both became inactive in early 2007 and I never heard from them again, except from 1 weird incident about a year ago.

A noobaccount (don't know the name anymore) started talking to me and said he was Bromotoffis.

He said that his account got hacked and that he was unable to get it back anymore.

I still don't know what to believe of this story.

Today I met an other Old Skool player from the old list, from maybe a year ago and by coincidence.

A low leveled player came up to me (Stejoe0101) and told me he was "Poseidon0001".

He was a clanmember in my clan TF for about 3 years.

He also had a great rank in the top-250-f2p-list for about 2 years: in 2006 and 2007 (He reached the top 50 at some point).

Then he got bored with f2p and went to p2p.

Now at 2000 total xp in p2p he got bored again with being a member and now plays on a noob account in f2p occasionally.

He told me enough details to convince me that he was the right guy.

--//--

Conclusion: p2p can be just as boring as f2p..lol :mrgreen:

I always enjoy your stories Alibabah.

I was actually wondering what happened to Bromotoffis.

I met him when he was trying to get 99 ranged and we were talking about smithing and mining at moss giants.

We were friends but then he just stopped coming online :(

I currently just finished Grade 10 and after laying out rough estimates I beleive I could max just before going into Grade 13 or into my first year of college.

Animorph_2.png

I max before going into my next year of university \' \' \' \' \'

But untill then; Lot's of rune mining, and at least 3 Tentamns are waiting (like examns but then a tad harder, you finish 1 course with 1 "tentamen")

But we'll all make it :D :thumbsup:

Good old days, I remember I used to train and study at the same time, hitting 2 birds with one stone, of course that only works for general study, wont work for midterms and finals. Too nervous to play RS during that time anyways.

Only thing to look for is playing 8hrs+ of RS during each semester break after the exam, to the point I can't really tell if it was night or day outside anymore. (I do vaguely remember when to eat and do other life sustaining stuff, and occasionally go out when my friends called me and asked what I have been doing recently, lol)

At this point, I won't even estimate when I am going to max all 99 out, since I do everything at slow pace and slow way, maybe few years down the road for sure. Just hope I won't get bumped off the list when that happens.

a happy Runescaper

200907061300_2.gif

Timer for my 99 mining party

Location; rimmington mine

World; w16

hey gl on ur mining lv and gratz if i dont get to make it i cant i cant wait to see u get those last 3 prayer lvs and max :thumbsup:

ohoh hey Animorph2 looks like runescape forums arnt the only place i see u :lol:

Zenten3.png

Wow, did nobody make the list from June 25 to July 11? The miniumum is still 1324, with two people :shock: .

Seemingly too good to be true for me :shock: . I'm currently at 1322; I'll notify you again when I do make the list.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Thanks! Good luck with 96-99 prayer! Insane skills =P

Thanks I will need that :P insane price drop in rune ore and pric raise in bbones :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: