Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Careful. I got enough stuff for 88 crafting right now hehehehe. And I'm pretty fast when it comes to crafting. :twisted:

Gonna work on 99 range eventually. Just taking breaks in between hehe.

;) Careful. I got enough stuff for 88 crafting right now hehehehe. And I'm pretty fast when it comes to crafting. :twisted:

Uh oh :o

I'm trying for Rank 100 or under @ 1400 total. :)

Animorph_2.png

115mh.png

I'd have 125M if I didn't buy 80 prayer =|

Anyway, I'm using some of it (~50M) on 90 crafting, 90 firemaking, and 92 cooking - 27 super-quick levels, so watch out! \'

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

115mh.png

I'd have 125M if I didn't buy 80 prayer =|

Anyway, I'm using some of it (~50M) on 90 crafting, 90 firemaking, and 92 cooking - 27 super-quick levels, so watch out! \'

I don't beleive you will be able to pass me anytime soon ;) but I think you will be able to in the near future.

But I'm going to use your help later today once I reach 93 attack.

Animorph_2.png

My levels are flying now.

Crafting: 205kph rubies, 260kph diamonds, 170kph emeralds.

Firemaking: 160kph maples, 240kph yews.

Cooking: 175kph swordfish.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

:twss: Have fun crafting!

I'll max within 1 month :P almost got 99 pray banked

hapydancsmil.gif Gogogo!

I still have to get prayer, magic, and rc up to 70. Afterwards I can start building everything to 80, but... knowing my playstyle, that's gonna take a really long time.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

dunno when the new skill is coming, but i'll save a copy of the top 250 page somewhere as reference to how the ranks were before the new skill shook everything up.

unfortunately the new skill will cause the top f2p list to be very different, as retired players (mendark, fhaz, etc) will immediately be pushed down or off, and the less active (quite a few) will also be pushed much further down the list.

i'll need some help collecting any new names that'll pounce on the new skill and rocket up the ranks.

160vy.png

Yeah, I hope you do finish with your maxing before then. I'll probably train the new skill a lot when it comes out. Hopefully up to 75.

Depending what it is I'll train it to level 80.

If it's a moneysink then that'll be terrible but we'll see.

Animorph_2.png

Yeah, I hope you do finish with your maxing before then. I'll probably train the new skill a lot when it comes out. Hopefully up to 75.

If it's fun I'll go to 80, if its not, I'll still try for 75. But right now, I'm still trying to get all F2P skills to 75+ before moving on to all 80+. Only runecrafting left :?

If it's fun I'll go to 80, if its not, I'll still try for 75. But right now, I'm still trying to get all F2P skills to 75+ before moving on to all 80+. Only runecrafting left :?

I got 80+ already ;)

Animorph_2.png

I should have that, but I lost my internet connection for 6 months. And now I'm only playing about half an hour on a good day. Work and sleep take up about 19-20 hours of my day.

Although, even when I did play longer, I spent a good chunk of time messing around instead of training skills.