Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunetly the truth behind the story of Verie__bad is a lot worser then it sounds like at this moment.

I'm affraid he will never play RS again if Jagex is not be able to give him a rollback :(...

Who knows some of you might hear the complete story at some time :'(.

And no, he didn't cheat (just in case you thought that ;))!

it's most unlikely that he'd get p2p when he's so close to maxing out.

my attempt at an intelligent guess would be someone made his account p2p without his consent or knowledge.

i can only hope that jagex does give him a break although i'm sure it's gonna be hard convincing them on how someone else could get hold of his pass and make it p2p.

good luck verie. :(

Purbida.png

Dear AURA,

would you take me off the list please?

I am not a pure free player anymore.

Farewell,

verie.

well u had a good run verie good job and good luck

Zenten3.png

List updated.

"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgment I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints ."

"Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed. For immunity of god make he the man. Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish. And I shall count thee among my favored sheep. And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven."

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god. "

8-) For you mr jake ;)

Updated when I was 2k from prayer level, every time I level, the list been updated an hour before!

Then train an hour harder ;)

That's the nature of the beast, its all training and time based game, the more time you spend on training, the more xp you gained. Having said that, when you thought you are training like crazy, someone out there might train even crazier than you, lol

I used to looked at some people's highscore and even cut and paste them to see if I could beat them in terms of xp per day. And just when I thought I was ahead, bam, they would train like even crazier speed.

Now looking back, kind of childish sometimes, but still fun nevertheless.

PS: It's really bad for your health if you only spend 5 hours sleeping in 2 days, and rest all dedicated to training, and eating and the other necessities. Hey u gotta be crazy to beat the other crazy ones, lol

a happy Runescaper

I see someone has made a F2P foggers list, which seems to put the FOG players in the spotlight for their accomplishment to play FOG.

But when U know that foggers get a considerable advantage over other players and clearly "race" up the ranks (rc, fishing, little cb training advantage, little range training advantage), i don't understand y there is no F2P non foggers list.

Don't get me wrong, the FOG players are also very very good players but they still get an advantage and choose for that kind of play.

I think it's time to give also some credit to those F2P players (still like 100 of em) who deliberately (and not just becoz "they don't like fog") choose not to play FOG and play the very hard way to max out a year later.

Their idols are syzygy and deu terium.

It just seems right that when u make a foggers list, u should also make a non foggers list.

@pinkbullet

Why not reverse the order of the F2P FOG list ?

Well when you do that... the names there are in random order i guess. So it's not a real list of non foggers that displays their ranking as F2Pers.

You can see who doesn't (or almost doesn't) play FOG, but it's not a ranking of it's own.

My point is : when playing FOG is considered to be an achievement (which is ok for me) on runehead, then not playing FOG should be also considered as an achievement and deserves a list also, and should not be treated as an "appendix" by reversing the FOG list.

By doing Fist of Guthix to help raise they're levels, they're just using the game to it's full advantage ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

link this FoG high score list

FoG is not the same as pc'ing your levels. Many better ways can be found to train combat.

I think it's time to give also some credit to those F2P players (still like 100 of em) who deliberately (and not just becoz "they don't like fog") choose not to play FOG and play the very hard way to max out a year later.

A large majority have maxxed before FoG was released.

So it's not a real list of non foggers that displays their ranking as F2Pers.

Yes it would be, however some top 250 f2pers happen to have high FoG scores

What's that for nonsence?! :shock:

What the hell is wrong with a FOG list? If someone decides to make that, that's up to him, what does that even have to do with nonfoggers? Go fog and get ranked in it and stop whining I'd say.

It's ridiculous that you even mention it, it's the same as asking, why is he in top 250 and I aren't?

Maybe cuz he worked for it and you haven't?...

Sorry, but this is just too crazy for words imo.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

If someone wishes to make a FOG-ftp-list then it's up to him, but in my humble opinion: I don't see the point in it.

The reason we have a top-250-f2p-list is because f2p-training is so much slower then p2p-training.

But with FOG i assume that there is no difference in the speed f2p- or p2p-players get their exp.

In that case it makes no sense making a seperate list: those high ranked p2p-FOG-players deserve the same credit then.

Also:

I disagree with the assumption that f2p-FOG-players have a training-advantage over f2p-NON-FOG-players.

I think it's more the other way around: f2p-FOG-players have a huge disadvantage.

When you train combatskills on spiders in the stronghold then you train your exp. ten times faster then when chasing an enemy in the cave of FOG.

If you try to raise your FOG-skills after all, then you will drop for sure in the top-250 list. Let me remind you that FOG-points do not add to total exp. points, needed for the top-250 list.

If I wish to check FOG, then I check runescape's website and have all the information i need.

screenshot004.gif

(btw. the number 21 is f2p :thumbsup: )

Be my guest to make another list if you desperately want to...

But when U know that foggers get a considerable advantage over other players and clearly "race" up the ranks (rc, fishing, little cb training advantage, little range training advantage)

Wrong:

You don't have any advantage at all in the top-250-f2p-list when you use runecrafting-gloves or swordfishgloves.

They only add a little to the money you can make.

A fishingadvantage??? If you want exp.points only, then most f2p-players go featherfishing: thats way faster than fishing swordfish with gloves.

A runecrafting advantage??? If you want exp.points only, then most people don't make air-runes (fire runes do a better job without any gloves) and most f2p-players make tiara's instead, for more exp. per run.

Even when you have 77+ runecrafting and you give assistance at the air-run-altar, then you still have to go back from time to time to waste your time to get the tokens needed. Time you rather spend on making more total-exp instead.

Combat training (including ranging) is also faster elsewhere (mostly in one of the two strongholds).

So, I totally disagree with you :mrgreen:

The number 3 is F2P as well with a cblvl in the 60's, so why can't they get some credit for their hard work?

I didn't know that (about the number 3 being f2p).

It's good to hear that f2p-players can compete with p2p-players for the top FOG-positions. =D> .

I don't mind giving them credit for their hard work.

I only said that a list for FOG already exists, with p2p-players who deserve the same credit imo.

The main question is this: "Is it harder for f2p-players, compared to p2p-players, to get FOG-points?"

If the answer is yes, then the "f2p-FOG-list" is justified imo.