Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i'll keep my mouth shut. Coz some people don't seem to like to see me having the guts to bring the subject up.

I just use my right to reply :

1) with rc gloves i can get well over 100 k xp a day, even without assist and becoz i get that xp i might be motivated to get even more ... Assisting doesn't work very well under 88... And when i use gloves with airs i can earn good money as well along the way. So it's "ridicilous" (sry but when others use it for me i use that word also for them, maxed out or not) to try and deny that people without rc gloves who get like 50-60 k a day (like a snail) don't have a disadvantage. And they don't earn money. Same with fishing swordies (good money along the way) compared to fishing and dropping salmon and trout (no money).

2) Don't underestimate the factor motivation and boredom in the game. When i can get faster xp rcing and fishing and make good money with it, I stay more motivated (and so do others). When getting only 50-60 k a day many peeps would get bored.

FOG was clearly a way for jagex to fight boredom while skilling.

3) I still wonder y, if there isn't any advantage like so many of u say, so many high players play FOG. One would say they don't have the time to do that, coz they need to work on their skills to max out. Unless they start playing 15 hours a day of course and have spare time to play FOG as well.

4) As far as cb is concerned, i wasn't talking bout training cb on FOG, i was talking bout the shield u can buy with the tokens. And for range the green dh coif. I saw some people hit with it.

Like I said, I won't post any more. I leave that to others who think they're the boss here and use foul language to protect their own status.

Ok i'll keep my mouth shut. Coz some people don't seem to like to see me having the guts to bring the subject up.

Or this is your way of admitting you were wrong? :?

I just use my right to reply :

1) with rc gloves i can get well over 100 k xp a day, even without assist and becoz i get that xp i might be motivated to get even more ... Assisting doesn't work very well under 88... And when i use gloves with airs i can earn good money as well along the way. You earn more without gloves :roll:

So it's "ridicilous" (sry but when others use it for me i use that word also for them, maxed out or not) to try and deny that people without rc gloves who get like 50-60 k a day (like a snail) don't have a disadvantage.

You seem to forget / ignore that you also spend time in FOG itself?!

And they don't earn money. Same with fishing swordies (good money along the way) compared to fishing and dropping salmon and trout (no money).

And that you would gain way more if you fished swordies without gloves, isn't that encouraging?

2) Don't underestimate the factor motivation and boredom in the game. When i can get faster xp rcing and fishing and make good money with it, I stay more motivated (and so do others). When getting only 50-60 k a day many peeps would get bored.

FOG was clearly a way for jagex to fight boredom while skilling.

Allright, so you say it's less boring if you combine FOG with fishing / rc? True, for some, not true for others. There are people who hate FOG, so what's wrong with the people who actually like it, don't they have the right?? If the game gives us the possibility to use FOG, why can't we use it?

3) I still wonder y, if there isn't any advantage like so many of u say, so many high players play FOG. One would say they don't have the time to do that, coz they need to work on their skills to max out. Unless they start playing 15 hours a day of course and have spare time to play FOG as well.

If you use FOG, you chose to gain less money whilst skilling and gain a minimum of time -> which is time that's probably invested in gaining money another way than rc / fishing.

Tbh, it would be smarter to skill without the use of FOG, since the money that you earn by not using it is way better comparing to the time you "gain".

Which should give the Foggers more respect (than you give them) since they actually spend more time to get to the same result, a certain amount of money / xp.

4) As far as cb is concerned, i wasn't talking bout training cb on FOG, i was talking bout the shield u can buy with the tokens. And for range the green dh coif. I saw some people hit with it.

Like I said, I won't post any more. I leave that to others who think they're the boss here and use foul language to protect their own status.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

This list has no connection to any 'F2p Fog' lists out there, as this list is based solely upon total skill level, so please keep that out of this topic

But - if people want to play FoG, for whatever reasons they have, who cares?

Its bonuses aren't that great compared to the time spent obtaining the required tokens, and it still takes many many thousands of hours to max out in f2p - Fog doesn't change that.

edit: Except for water is nat... hes a noob for playing fog :twisted:

160vy.png

i dont think the 'f2p foggers' list is associated to the top 250 f2p list, so i dont see why its being talked about here.

Not associated? I thought the "top 250 f2p list" meant: "top 250 FOG TO PLAY list" Am I wrong??? :shock:

--//--

:^o :lol:

Now serious people: Laugh a little bit for a change.

I only see too much tension and anger when someone brings up a little criticism in this forum.

Criticism does not mean that someone is against you!!!

Anyway: Good point! Time to end the subject :thumbup:

I believe my friend Death Any has qualified to the f2p list (or is very close), right now she has a total lvl of 1322 with 107,592,308 total exp and is f2p. Shes pretty close to another lvl which would make her probably 1323+ before the list is updated again so if u could add her on next update that'd be cool. Thanks

Alibabah do you remember me?

We used to smith together a few years back.

Then I think I accidentally deleted you.

Of course I remember you. \'

We trained a lot together in the past, mainly on smithing (al-kharid running) but also mining (the guild).

Although you were like 20 combatlevels and maybe 400 total pts. lower than me by then (4 years ago),

your smithing was already very high (85 or so) and I was no more than 1 level higher.

It remember the fun of competition and I know I had to work hard to stay higher ranked in smithing than you...

I know I had a bad day when you trained harder at a certain day by then..lol :thumbsup:

At the end of 2005 I stepped into the clanworld. I created my own clan and that took so much of my time that I almost forgot skilling.

Probably the need to add dozens of clanmembers made me delete you at some point (the f2p-friendslist is crap with only 100 people available,

so it's adding and removing all the time).

I skilled just enough to reach the top-200-f2p-list in 2006 and I stayed there for a while as one of the lowest rated players for a long time.

Being there was enough for me..lol. (sometimes I dropped out of the list and came back the next week..lol).

In january 2008 I said goodbye to the clanworld.

The wilderness got removed by then and many of my clanmembers had more important things to do: mainly school and work.

I left my clan at it's peak of fame, at that time ranked 98th in the runehead clandirectory; quite an achievement I think.

(This was my clan: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tribalfury)

Then I quit runescape for a while, to finish university (I got my degree in "Environmental Planning" in december 2008).

I also said goodbye to the top 200-f2p-list, I just couldn't keep up with the others.

Somewhere in 2008 (I think) you entered the top-250-list and you worked your way to a better place I've ever been.

(My best rank in the top 200 list ever was 180..lol).

Now you outrank me completely with total exp.

The funny side of extending the top 200 to 250 was that I came back without any serious leveling. I came back at place 230..lol.

Now working 5 days a week (for a local government), I still haven't got the time to excellerate in this list... I'm now at rank 245..lol.

Anyway.. It's nice to know you still remember me. :)

I hope everything is okay with you too.

It's good to hear/see you back.

Greetz Ali.

Nice to see you still remember me :)

I would go on everyday and readd you to see if you were online.

I missed talking to you.

Good to see you have succeeded well in real life issues :D

Add me again on RS when you find some time or if you have room?

Ani.

E/

My brother is going to college for Environmental Issues. :o

Animorph_2.png

(23:35:33) -RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [All] exp gains for Armeng90 in last 1day: Overall(+1) +1,184,150 | Pray(91) +4,580 | Craft(91->92) +999,950 | Mine(91) +179,620

Army, you are my freaking idol. How the hell do you get 999,950 exp. in 1 day? I understand it's crafting, but my current exp. is only 740k. :x

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

uhmm Trackers don't work always ;)

And I thin mr Army either made tiara's or did gems though gems are more likely to me. If you have the gp, crafting can be waaaaay faster than expected :)