woot 113 combat !!!

mytribut3

yea so this is my secret char if any1 knows name please keep secret..

so cory my good m8 was always tellin me i could make and i eventually did, got my goal stats for this staker/pker. anyways enuf typing here is the pic of it!!

98attlj7.png

<3 cory!

auzziezb2.png

nice stats, even tho i highly doubt that u keep name secret for stakin reason :lol:

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

noticing the 3 items im going to assume that the reason you dont give name is because your a autoed char.

Only mentally developed [developmentally delayed]s would waste the required time to get those sort of levels on classic any more since the game is long dead. Are you a mentally developed [developmentally delayed]?

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Only mentally developed [developmentally delayed] would waste the required time to get those sort of levels on classic any more since the game is long dead. Are you a mentally developed [developmentally delayed]?

I dunno, after RS2 was released I still trained a fair bit. Training for me was a fun part of the game. I enjoyed leveling up, though I'll admit getting 99 strength was a big waste of time. I think if I had leveled out to like 95 95 95 95 I would've been a happier man.

But back on topic, I had you added on my friends list ages ago and you were like level 50 and your char was terrible. <3: Now you seem awefully high, so if you autoed... well done I guess? But if you trained legit, good on you and nice stats.

Massive Nerd

Gotta agree with Meet.. The spawn's not good enough anymore for you to have done that without autoing, i know due to Tip.it's stupid rules you can't actualyl admit to cheating but we all know :wink:.. Gotta love Tip.it really haven't ya, get banned for being honest? Ridiculas.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Gotta agree with Meet.. The spawn's not good enough anymore for you to have done that without autoing, i know due to Tip.it's stupid rules you can't actualyl admit to cheating but we all know :wink:.. Gotta love Tip.it really haven't ya, get banned for being honest? Ridiculas.

So true :P

That's why I never admitted to it in the years past, why admit something and be permabanned for it?

I loved this community to much to get banned

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

That's why I never admitted to it in the years past, why admit something and be permabanned for it?

But you overly denied it. You would argue with people non-stop just to try and show that you were legit.

Massive Nerd

And still you were the biggest antiauto person at these forums :P It was a well known fact even before your bans that you autoed, but the constant legit cr... something made you look even bigger clown than the legendary Malaysian "pker" club :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

And still you were the biggest antiauto person at these forums :P It was a well known fact even before your bans that you autoed, but the constant legit cr... something made you look even bigger clown than the legendary [bleep].

rolfcopter

signature4s.jpg