85 - 90 slayer: who's making the jump?

Socrates

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the clever people will use wild pies :wink:

They better have at least 87 Slayer if they intend to kill any real number of dark beasts per trip. Dark Beasts take about 45 seconds to a minute to kill each. I can just imagine the fun an 85 Slayer would have :lol:. I was between 88 and 89 when the behind the scenes came out. I got 90 because I knew I would have a huge advantage over even an 89 Slayer with pies.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

they're out now, look like a VERY easy drop to get, should drop in price extremely quickly

how can u know? did u try?

i spent 2 hours there now - and none (me and 4 other guys there) none of us got a bow in that time!

its pricemanipulators that make u think there are allready a lot of bows out there - i dont see a lower price than 5m for months!!!

this bow is the equivalent to whip for rangers!

i dont say price should be at 100m or something - just that 10m is too less for the first day - and u wont see it lower than 5m for a long time

i spent 2 hours there now - and none (me and 4 other guys there) none of us got a bow in that time!

its pricemanipulators that make u think there are allready a lot of bows out there - i dont see a lower price than 5m for months!!!

i dont say price should be at 100m or something - just that 10m is too less for the first day - and u wont see it lower than 5m for a long time

Spek engles pls. :-X

Spek engles pls. :-X

HE hardly made any spelling mistakes seeing the length of his post :S And you didn't even add anything to the topic...

On topic: I've been talking to dark beast slayers who have been there for hours and not yet gotten a signle dark bow drop, and yes the price will fall below 5mill (really soon too) but that's still a nice price for an item dropped by a beast that's easily soloed.

eeeeeeeeeeeek I am missing the gravy train!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 87 from 85 in a week *weeps*

edit: HOHTO got probably the first one, sold for 50 mil, gotta love supply and demand :)

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I camped at abyssals for a while. But luckily for me i started with slayer early enough to get to 89 slayer before they told us they wore making a new dark beast drop. I got 90 slayer the day after that :-w

Oh, and you asked if there was someone with 90 slayer who wasnt combat maxed.. Did you mean by maxed melee stats, or just a 99 combat skill? Since i am 104 with 90 slayer now (was 103), but i got a few 99 combat skills :-k

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Lvl 107 Rune pure with 99 range, 99 hp, 99 mage, 99 att, 99 str and 98 slayer

Lvl 200 Maxed with 114 dung.

Norge ruler!