Soph's blog to 99 Woodcutting and Fishing *85 wc / 89 fish*

new lvl

54rc.png

ok ppl i now have a small problem, i havne tbeen able to play much this week and when i have played i've stayed well away from fishing as i just dont want to do it,

should i give up my goal of 99 fishing for now and just train random skills a bit at a time or should i force my self to fish this weekend and make up for the lost time?

13zwenn.png

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should skill a bit, you have a couple of stats under 60 that would be easy levels.

thats what i have been doing so far i have enough ess to get me to 56 rc eunough herbs to get me to 59 herblore but i'm out of seeds so i wont be able to farm

13zwenn.png

few things if you stopped your goal

1.You WILL forget your own goals!

2.You WILL get lazy and not do it anymore.

3.You WILL start training more skills and slowly forget fishing.

frogmangm7.png

I now control frogs and serpents!mwuhahaha.

Well, you already have two shiny capes to chose from.

The main reason, at least for me, to get a 99 is for the cape. After that, I would get up random skills.

I support you if you go for 99 fishing. However, if you chose not to, which I personally would chose, get some other skills up. One cape is cool enough. Now you can just wear the cape around while skilling.

Thats my 2 cents.

thanks for the post guys then main reason i was going for 99 fishing was for the cash as i am really short right now, i think what i will do is fish 10k monks then stop and work on other skills with the cash i'll get from the monks

13zwenn.png

random skills \' if you rly get inot one of them then you could try getting that to 99 instead of fishing ::'

wood cuttign is the only other skill i was at 99 right now which means i'll have to fish anyway so i can get the cash for a d axe :(

13zwenn.png

Don't force yourself to fish, you will hate it, and will never get the cape. So if you take a long break from fishing, get a few random skills up and go with the flow, play mini games and stuffs. Eventually you will want to go back to fishing. :)

lol i was going for 99 fishing before i started firemaking, lol funny thing was i decided to train firemaking for a while instead of fish.

right now i'm training combat and have 2 problems

1 i'm allmost out of food

2 my torags needs repairing

both of these means i need to fish anyway

13zwenn.png

Don't force yourself to fish, you will hate it, and will never get the cape. So if you take a long break from fishing, get a few random skills up and go with the flow, play mini games and stuffs. Eventually you will want to go back to fishing. :)

lol i was going for 99 fishing before i started firemaking, lol funny thing was i decided to train firemaking for a while instead of fish.

right now i'm training combat and have 2 problems

1 i'm allmost out of food

2 my torags needs repairing

both of these means i need to fish anyway

either that or rob the local fish store, and then tell that guy to repair ur armor or else, hell listen to the lady thats a master in fming. :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

but my idea works too! <3:<3:<3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

random skills ftw!!!!

1 new attack lvl

88att.png

new max hit with my whip

38.png

and 3 clues

clue-2.png

clue2-3.png

clue1-5.png

its been a great day \'

13zwenn.png

Great job!

After fishing 10k monkfish and training combat, what skill do you think you will go for? Or are you the type who will train a skill for 1 level and move on?

i had 3 goals for a long time

1 111 combat

2 all skills lvl 60 +

3 99 fishing

i will do then in that order

13zwenn.png

fishing is still on hold

yesterday i uploaded this picture as my max hit with a whip

38.png

now today i set out to break it

it was going well when i got this

39.png

but then i got this a bit later

40.png

the last picture is with pots and prayer but i still think its verry good as my str lvl is only 85 \'

13zwenn.png

Gratz on the fishing level!

That was always my favourite fishing spot when a certain someone was lighting me fires to cook on.

Oh the good old days...

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever