You. Do you change your passion for glory? =(

Quinton595

I have the things in my house because they are the most efficient (marble wardrobes to hold all my stuff, ect..), or because I like them. I want a skeletal throne, cuz i like the way it looks. I build my house how I like it.

I have dragon armor because it is good, yes, but I like it, I am not as rich as everyone seems to insist I am because I have it. Once again, I have it 'cuz I like it.

I'm going for 99 fm because I want the orange skill cape. I don't care if you like the cape, if you are impressed by it, or if you have more 99's. I like it.

dude, you like just about anything that's orange. anyway, i don't really have the money to show, i have nothing out of the ordinary, so i always wear my armor. you never know when a random might pop up. i like more practicallity, but if i had a phat or santa, i would wear, because it shows off my success and helms don't provide much protection. i would not wear elegant even if i had, it provides no protection in the areas where u get the most. as for houses, i don't waste my money on con, i use it on buying supplies/armor/bones.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

No, no and no.

In fact, when I am skilling I invariably wear nothing (my character not me), unless it requires a lot of running around e.g. farming, in which case i will wear a spotted cape and boots of lightness.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

No, no and no.

In fact, when I am skilling I invariably wear nothing (my character not me), unless it requires a lot of running around e.g. farming, in which case i will wear a spotted cape and boots of lightness.

why don't you wear them all the time? :-k would make your life easier...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I also do what I think is fun (thats why my rc and herblore levels are so low). But I do like to show off my naval. Just because it took a lot of work, and it looks so flippin sweet.

siggydonedark.jpg

Hangin loose. Marrentil can die.

=D> Spot on. I totally agree. Play this (or any other game) for yourself.

The new capes have completely made your point a major issue in RS. Is the leveling about your own enjoyment (99's have never been private since friends lists and hiscores), or a mixture between conspicuous achievement and personal gratification... It depends on the player always. To me, the more mature and well-balanced player will level for themselves first and others a distant second.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

Runescape is actually just a competitive game to show off in. If it wasn't a competitive game, noone would have any 99s, there wouldn't be hi-scores, and 99% of the players wouldn't be here because there would be no point in raising your skills :thumbsup: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Runescape is actually just a competitive game to show off in. If it wasn't a competitive game, noone would have any 99s, there wouldn't be hi-scores, and 99% of the players wouldn't be here because there would be no point in raising your skills :thumbsup: .

you sigged that already? :lol: anyway, i agree, but i'm just not one of those competitive people. it's like me and elder scrolls, i got 100 alchemy because i liked making potions, and i was only level 2 at the time. i don't care if i'm higher or lower leveled then some1 else, i play te game how i want to, when i want to.

EDIT: if you have me on friends you'll realise that's all the time :XD:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

you sigged that already? :lol: anyway, i agree, but i'm just not one of those competitive people. it's like me and elder scrolls, i got 100 alchemy because i liked making potions, and i was only level 2 at the time. i don't care if i'm higher or lower leveled then some1 else, i play te game how i want to, when i want to.

EDIT: if you have me on friends you'll realise that's all the time :XD:

Twas hilarious so I had to :XD:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

i totally agree, my mate would rather look cool than be good...i own him soooo much cos of this!

he wears range set in combat, with a monkey madness thing bob(that teles u to demon), sara vestment and white flowers.

he has 1m other than all of this...what a waste.

get ur stats up and get good armour/weapons with cash.

some people are so pathetic.

Theres only one person that I try to impress. Thats me. I only want stuff that I want. LIke I do want a house filled with bling-bling lol. I want a fishing cape, and d chain. Im not going to go out of my way to impress people that I have never met.

Hmmmm...

Ya, I do, or at least I have in the past, but now I am successfully adopting the philosophy that runescape is a waste of time and now I only play it to waste time.

The first one, no, I hate spending cash on skills and houses are generally overrated. All I really need in a house is the few basic rooms, a coustume room, a quest hall for a glory, a workshop to repair (friends') barrows' armor, an alter for my mad dash to max prayer (which is a skill I LOOOOOVE <3: ) and a canafis portal.

I am not guilty on the second count. Chucking away 20 mil for a set of full dragon that isn't as good as Torag's (from a defensive standpoint) dosen't sit well with me, especially because I haven't trained combat seriously in months.

The third thing I have done, to an extent. I unfortunately joined the trend of people maxing skills as opposed to training here and there. However, I cannot deny that I hated firemaking past 90, but There's little point in just getting to 90 when you (and the rest of the game) is focused on those little sins of vanity: skillcapes.

Overall, I'd have to say I did, although I make a point not to train skills that I don't like and to train skills that I do like. I don't like combat, so I don't kill. Earlier this week, farming was the only skill I could tolerate, so I did nothing but farm.

I, in my oppinion, think that if you do stuff for other people and don't realise that the game isnt about pleasing other people, but that it's about pleasing youself, then you dont belong on ruescape. :notalk:

Out of all the scammers, hackers, autoers, gold farmers, arrogant pures and theother 10 minllion "groups" in RS, you chose these people as the people you believe shouldn't play? :uhh:

Looking at the big picture, technically everything in the world is a waste of time, because nothing anyone is done as efficiently as is humanly possible.

I wear the best looking expensive stuff I can :P I like to look rich, even though I'm not :( Lol

My house has only what I need in it :P I'm trying to get the con lvls for a gilded alter, for my own personal use.

I however, play this game for fun. I've never seriously considered going for a 99 skill, because I know it would be extremely not fun, and kind of pointless. If I get bored of something, even if I'm going for a goal? I normally will quit :P Only serious goal I ever went for and acheived would be 85 mining :)

Blakdragon39.png

I'm really a pragmatic person on runescape. My house is adorned with useful things like armour repair stand, lecturn, marble altar and the most used teleportals. The only armour I keep is the best armour you can get, same with weps. I have a couple of rune sets for pking and wildy excursions. When I'm running about the place, I wear boots of lightness and spotty cape, ring of duelling and a glory for teles. I like my char to wear a hat so I have the Lunar Villager hat.

No bling, just practical.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

I don't think I have done anything, directly as a way to impress people. Obviously people like going for that 99 Skill to wear the cape to show off? If you had a party set, wouldn't you get it out for 5 minutes each day and swap them in a rainbow like effect?

Showing off is part of Runescape, working hard for that level then gloating that you have it. :thumbsup:

That's why you should go for 99 Runecrafting and then be like " Oh yeah oh yeah! " \'

52qecfc.jpg

My house isn't top notch, my wardrobe is far from rich, and I don't train something unless I want to. Some people get pleasure from showing off, but I play how I play which might not be the same for others.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg