Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Sjakie, its really sad to see you quitting, but I agree, those next few months after your members runs out are important, and concentrating on that will be important. Hopefully its a temporary leave of absence rather than quitting, its such a harsh word.

I am staying, I have realized my friends in Runescape are more important.

The updates suck, I have to say that, but hopefully in time they will tweak them to make it more acceptable to everyone.

So enjoy your time left, take your break, and I really hope you do return to us, it wont be the same without you here in Runescape. You are loved and will be missed. <3:

shey.png

Sjakie, make these times worthwile, and if you quit, you will always be remembered, im going too if one of the following people quit:

Den

Sid

Sophia

Andu

^^^ theyre my buddies, one of them go, im probably going. but the fact of the other 3 still here, i dont know, right now, im working on sophia not quitting, i know andu and den arent leaving, but i need to know about sid, i think hes taking a break.

Shots-Sig.jpg

I have decided for myself that I cant leave rs with my huge goals incompleted (im talking about slayer and defence) this will however been done in Januari I think, and I have no clue if ill stay or follow you :-w In the beginning off Februari my school year is done and I got to work for school (40 hours a week), I get payed, but I cant live with ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì250 a month, so then i have to work on saturday to (yay for 49 hour work weeks). So I might have a break then, not sure yet.

Whatever you decide to do, In the (small) period you have been a friend off me, you growed to one off my best friends on RuneScape, you are the one who learned me how to Dk and Bandos. <3:

We will never forget ya <3:

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

id keep an eye on the general discussion forum and the runescape front page because they said that they are gonna make monster hunting a lot easier.Its completely understandable but it seems like they took the harshest option to get rid of the rwt before backwards engineering their way through it so they make it so proper players can play the game they all know and love without the utoers.Would be great to see this blog still up on the front page with the standard"dk trip#..." which is almost always up their.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Thanks everyone for the sweet posts <3:

----

So, I guesse it's time for an update again eh?

Let's start of with some (good? :P ) news. I'm not quitting. I just love this game and my friends on it too much for that. As well as that the latest news from jagex makes me think that they really are trying to fix their mistakes. So that makes me happy. I will probably still have a little brake from runescape right after the christmas holidays. As I have my exams then. But I will sure play again after. I just got so many goals I want to achieve and so many friends to have fun with <3:

So now for the obvious question... Will I play as much again as I used to do?

Well, No. I probably won't play as much as I used to. Real life is just too demanding for that at the moment, and it will only get 'worse' the upcomming weeks... months... years.... So yeah, I won't play as much as I used to. But I will still play quite a bit hopefully ::'

And what are these goals? What will I do on runescape...

Good question again. At the moment I got 2 main goals.

1. Finally getting those 100 DK trips.

2. Getting 1800 total while keeping lvl 1 summoning - Well, this might need a little explaination. Getting 1800 total has always been a big goal of mine. And so I'd love to get that whitout raising my summoning. However, this might change if summoning turns out to be extremely usefull.

To make these goals a bit easier I decided that I wanted some more cash than the 170k I had in my bank at the moment.

So yeah... I sold my zamorak godsword and my bandos tassets (If you didn't know I had tassets, well, that's possible, I never posted it on this blog :P ). Anyway, they are sold now. And I made a nice profit on them as well. 500k profit on the tassets, and 2.75m profit on the godsword. Seeing as they are dropping in price at the moment (and I expect them to drop even more when sumoning is released) this is a pretty good deal I think. And I prefer to have cash anyway. The items were nice, but not that great to spend so much money on. Although making a profit of 3.25m in total on them turned out to be a nice investment, and gave me some fun on the way :thumbsup:

What I'll use the cash on exactly I don't know yet. Powering magic maybe, range maybe... really I don't know yet.

But well, of course 100 dk trips and 1800 total aren't my only goals.

I got a ton of goals left, most of which I'll probably never reach, but I like to stay ambitious :P And I would like to share those long long long never going to goals with you.

[hide=Stat goals]

Well, these are the stats I'd love to have someday. I won't get most of them ever, but I like to keep them as goals to work on someday.

Attack: 90+

Strength: 90+

Defence: 90+

Range: 99

Magic: 99

Prayer: 99

Hp: 99

Runecrafting: 75+ - (Ever getting 91 would be great <3: )

Construction: 80+ - (A skill I would love to get 99 in someday, but due the unability to have private drop parties now it's pretty useless to have higher. So 80 will do for me)

Agility: 99 - (A skill I've always loved <3: Best emote in the game as well)

Herblore: 71+ - (71 will be enough for range pots. Though getting 80/81 for brews would be great)

Thieving: 99

Crafting: 90 - (A skill I've always liked as well, might try for 99 someday if the green hide prices aren't too high)

Fletching: 85

Slayer: 85/90 - (Great skill, and really got to get it up anyway if I ever want to get 99 hp :oops: )

Hunter: 83 - (Dragon implings ftw?)

Mining: 70 - (Gah, hate that skill)

Smithing: 75 - (Would love to get this higher as well, but smithing is so slow :()

Fishing: 80

Cooking: 85 - (maybe 94 someday for not burning sharks)

Firemaking: 99 - (I really don't know why I want that actually :uhh: )

Woodcutting: 75

Farming: 80 - (For spirit trees (using gardeners pie))

Summoning: ? - (depends on how usefull the skill will be

[/hide]

[hide=Outfit goal/item goals]

Yeah, I got a nearly impossible to achieve outfit goal as well :anxious:

Yellow Phat - (Yeah, this is one item that I've always wanted to get someday)

3rd age mage robe top and bottom - (Again, lovely looking robes that I've always wanted to have).

Sara Godsword - (The one item I want the most at the moment. Not really for the outfit itself, but because it's a great sword. It's special is perfect for nearly every form of monsterhunting. And you all know that's what I love to do <3: )

Infinity boots - (Yay! Already got them :P )

[/hide]

So... as you can see, I got tons of goals. But to stay realistic, I know I won't reach most of them. But at least they give me something to work on. And with 53 Mil cash banked at the moment I at least have some funds to start it off. So, it's time to finally get my 100 dk trips and 1800 total I think!

Ah yeah, I started with the DK trips yesterday, 2 perfectly dry trips done.

DK trip 87

3 Man trip with Jordanweb maging and Hephaistos and I hybridding. Bad trip really. World lagged like hell and spawns were a tad to quick for us. Trip got cut a bit short in the end but ah well.

07dec23152631xe0.png

DK trip 88

Yays, Took game on his first ever DK trip. Really smooth and nice trip. But no drops. Ah well, it was a fun trip.

07dec24153658lu4.png

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Merry Christmas Sjakie!!

Glad to see you arent quitting!! It made my day when I read that.

*picks a branch off tree and hands to Sjakie* ::'

Have a great day!! <3:

You mean that special tree from that photo on gof?! :shock:

Hawt update mate! <3:

And Merry Christmas!

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

I always love to read your blog Sjakie (immediately makes me wanting to do a DK trip as well, though I have never done one...)

You are quite ambitious :thumbsup:

Good luck on getting DK Trips #100! You areexperienced enough to get that easily ::'

~Masky~

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~