Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray for the update :D To bad you've had so many dry trips at dks, I'm on like a 4 trip dry streak right now. Maybe we can go dking sometime although right now I have a lot of school work with papers etc being due.

btw I'm not dking with bone anymore :?

Getting another sig

[removed]

I beat you twice in a row. <3:

Gf nub. \'

:cry:

Well i was woodcutting and looking at blogs i read everything on your blog and it kept me very entertained hehe goodluck with getting 99 magic i hope i can make it to the party whenever you have one
Thank you :) I'm glad it entertained you.

Huge update I actually read through it yesterday but was in a small break of maths study didn't have time to reply.

Loads of dk trips Shame for no drops.. try a different ring maybe? What me and kohe used to do was take wealth for 5 trips, fremmy ring for next 5, wealth for next 5... and so on

Btw what happened with the system update, you teled?

Great going overall mate, (how can you say you enjoy agility!*scared*) Keep it up

Hmmm... maybe, but my ring seems to work again now :P And yeah, teled with the system update, was nearly at the end of the trip anyway (1 dose anti left).

And I don't know why... but I enjoy agility... just like I enjoyed training prayer :uhh: :anxious:

Thanks everyone else for posting as well ::'

-----

Update time again! \'

Got level 84 strenght while at bandos :o Got nearly the complete level by just using my godsword for monster hunting. That sword really boosts my strenght xp.

07dec01141307iz6.png

And I did 2 DK trips.

DK trip 85

4 man trip, 2 mages and 2 hybrids. Sheynara and Skully Sc maging, Sir Hartlar and I hybridding. Skully got an axe drop.

07dec01163837cg5.png

DK trip 86

Colossus got a Dagannoth task, so we went on a duo mage/melee trip. He was meleeing with his black mask, and I maging. Pretty soon in the trip Colo got an Archers ring. And at the end of the trip I finally got a drop again, a Zerker!

07dec02140911ro1.png

tripoverwiewduocolozn6.png

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Grats on 84 Strength Sjakie!!! Woot!! Godsword is FTW!!! =D>

Fun at Dks yesterday, only an axe but covers the costs so very happy. :thumbsup:

And congratulations on your awesome trip with Colo!!!!

<3:

shey.png

wow sucsk you died :( oh well better luck next time :D
:-k I didn't die lately :-k

And Ty shey <3:

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

sjakie loves dks, thats true.

teach me how to hybrid somtime O:)

you must have made over 100m from dks, i havent even made 1m :XD:

anyway, get a quad axe drop 8-)

Hmmm... I don't think I made over 100m yet.. But not sure on how much I made either. Might do a rough calculation later.

---

I haven't been on much lately, and will be away most of today and tomorrow. So won't be on then either :(

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

*points at DK drops*

*faints*

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Sjakie I am amazed at your Runescaping. You have a goal but it will come in time, which is a great way to look at it, don't let it get you down, Maging is slow, and it won't happen overnight, but it will happen!!!!

As long as you enjoy the game, thats the most important thing of all.

Had great fun dancing and talking on the Secret Island with wele and you last night, fun to sometimes just do nothing isn't it!! :-w

Keep up your hawtness, and "Do Emote Pl0x!!" I just love your cape heheh mine soonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

shey.png

Sjakie I am amazed at your Runescaping. You have a goal but it will come in time, which is a great way to look at it, don't let it get you down, Maging is slow, and it won't happen overnight, but it will happen!!!!

Had great fun dancing and talking on the Secret Island with wele and you last night, fun to sometimes just do nothing isn't it!! :-w

Keep up your hawtness, and "Do Emote Pl0x!!" I just love your cape heheh mine soonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

i thought the love diamond was still in tact, but it feels like it is broken, all of us need to get together and have some fun! sjakie, i agree with shey, maging will take time but youve done so much thats its in the bag! Keep working when you can and the results will come bright and clear!

Love diamond, for ever! :D

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

i thought the love diamond was still in tact, but it feels like it is broken, all of us need to get together and have some fun! sjakie, i agree with shey, maging will take time but youve done so much thats its in the bag! Keep working when you can and the results will come bright and clear!

Love diamond, for ever! :D

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Thanks all for the great replies

.......... I'm sad.... :cry: I just came on for a minute today to see if there was an update, and I was really shocked when I saw it. Monster hunting is what I loved in this game, what I played for. Monster hunting with friends ftw. But it's all made impossible now. Though I suspected it to happen it still shocked me. If Jagex does not change these updates back.... well.... my membership is running out in 28 days... I won't renew it then.

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Thanks all for the great replies

.......... I'm sad.... :cry: I just came on for a minute today to see if there was an update, and I was really shocked when I saw it. Monster hunting is what I loved in this game, what I played for. Monster hunting with friends ftw. But it's all made impossible now. Though I suspected it to happen it still shocked me. If Jagex does not change these updates back.... well.... my membership is running out in 28 days... I won't renew it then.

I got the same problem mate, 23 days left here...wont play much those 23 days, and they better change it!

Colo

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

dont quit narb, the updates arent great but not bad either! they stop the macroers and thats what we all want!!! oh well i probably wont change your mind away

bai :notalk:

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Well, it's time for me to post a little update I suppose.

I'm very sad about the latest update, but I don't know for sure yet what to do.

Let's first sum up some dates:

Sunday 6 January: Final day of my Christmas Holidays

Monday 7 January: The day my membership will run out

Wednesday 9 January: Start of my exams/tests

For now I decided to not renew my membership after it runs out. I have enough credit left to stay till the end of the holidays. And I sure plan on playing till then. But with my exams starting shortly after I won't renew my membership. Unless Jagex gets a really good fix for the drop sharing while monsterhunting. If not then I won't renew it then.

What I will do after my exams I'm not sure of yet. I will get members back if Jagex fixes monster hunting. But if they don't then I might just quit runescape, though I will not make a decission on this untill that time has come.

For the time I do have membership left I do not plan on finishing the goals I had set before this update. Instead I have a new list of goals that I'd love to achieve.

1. Getting 100 DK trips. I'm on 86 trips at the moment. And I really want to use the time left to do some monster hunting with friends, while it's still possible to share the drops now. 100 trips has always been a great goal of mine, and I really want to have that achieved before I might quit this game.

2. Getting 15 mil prayer xp. I love prayer, and 15m xp will get me a top-100 rank! I don't have anything else to spent my money on now anyway. And a top 100 rank sure is something I'd love to have if I quit.

3. Well, just a small one this is. But I really want to get 75 Agility. Should be easy to get.

And yeah... that's about my plan now. Have fun this final month with my friends. Have a little break after. And then see if I continue this game or quit it. But, whatever I do. I will stay on this forums, and I will log in every now and again to chat with my friends. I just got too much friends on runescape to just leave. Friends are the most important thing for me.

PS. Oh yeah, also got this level a few days ago :roll:

[hide=74 Agility]

07dec08131801te9.png

[/hide]

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Aww, this important update has ruined everything, Well at least for sure we will have a get together with everyone on saturday come to my party! = )

The future of sjakie is resting in ur hands dude lol, you cant make decisond from anyone else, its totally up to you mate. and whatever you do we will follow you 100% <3:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

:wall: too many quitters, but if everyone from blog scape goes - I am too..

It's only been 1 DK trip for us, but it was a good one haha :)

i'm playing on edtheripper now, my original account. Care to add?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me