Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest with you a godsword (unless its armadyl) is pretty useless, whips are slightly better, and arma is amazing because of the accuracy of the specials - but I doubt you can afford it :(

Why not buy 99 ranged? that'd be quite good - some weird tank-like account without 99 def - if you really wanted and you got 99 sjakie would be quite good at the arena if you learned some tricks :P

Well I've been thinking of range, but I don't want to go for another 99 right away. So then I don't really need much money after 99 magic. And therefor I was thinking of buying a godsword. But still not sure if I want it or not. :-k

Ty all for the posts.

And ty Heph for the lovely cake. I ate it all in 1 bite tbh :oops: Felling a bit sick now :anxious: :P

And indeed, It's my birthday today ::'

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Happy birthday dude :D How old? Have a great day.

Abut the GS, if you're looking to buy it just to have some fun while taking breaks from Magic training, I'd suggest you buying the one which would me most fun to attack with during whatever you're doing whilst not training.

I'd probably go for Bandos or Zamorak though, since I'd most probably be fighting at Pits or Cws or something like that - it'd annoy people most :XD:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Happy birthday dude :D How old? Have a great day.

Abut the GS, if you're looking to buy it just to have some fun while taking breaks from Magic training, I'd suggest you buying the one which would me most fun to attack with during whatever you're doing whilst not training.

I'd probably go for Bandos or Zamorak though, since I'd most probably be fighting at Pits or Cws or something like that - it'd annoy people most :XD:

Ty ::' And I turned 17.

And yeah, the GS will be for having fun, bits of monster hunting and such. CW's, Pits, things like that. And if I get one it will be either Bandos or Zamorak. I don't have enough money for the other 2 :anxious:

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

congratulations on your 17th birthday Sjakie :D

the reason I'm here is to give you a bump, I spotted your blog on the 3rd page, that's not the place this awesome thread deserves to be!

good luck on 99 magic ::'

~Mask~

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~

Turn 18 to be same as me <3:

Why didnt you tell me! Grtz!!!!!!!

Next time we are on, a pressy is waiting.

~Colo~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

i think this is the first time ive propery looked at all your blog.

lol i been so interested i got 3 alchemy mta points while reading it >.<

good luck with 99 mage one of the most ownage 99's!

Oh ty, That's really nice to hear :)

17 now? and you got a left half? did u block me on rs? hmm.. lol

miss yoo dood havnt seen u online in a while.. the birthday oresent is still waiting in the bank and gratz on the left half!

Of course I didn't block you <3: I just haven't been on runescape very much the past days.

And ty <3:

Turn 18 to be same as me

Why didnt you tell me! Grtz!!!!!!!

Next time we are on, a pressy is waiting.

~Colo~

I wish I turned 18 :(

And no, didn't tell anyone I think :anxious: Just through this forum post

Ty ::'

Thanks everyone else for the nice posts as well <3:

----------

Little update time ::' But not too much happened the past days.

To start of Game gave me a lovely pressent for my birthday <3: Ty mate.

07%20nov%2003%20-%2012.12.31.png

After that I finished the clue I had, and Jagex decided to give me a small pressie as well :P

07%20nov%2003%20-%2012.32.52.png

Then I found out that with the current bones I had I was able to get 13.333.337! prayer xp! So I went to get that, but as nub as I am I put 1 bone too many on my gilded altar, and therefor ended up with 9 xp too much :XD:

07%20nov%2003%20-%2012.48.54.png

And from then on till now, only 2 DK trips really happened.

DK trip 77

3 Man trip with Sir Hartlar maging, and Colossus and I hybridding. Colo got a seers ring, and I got my first ever dragon left half shield drop!

07%20nov%2004%20-%2019.42.09.png

07%20nov%2004%20-%2020.24.32.png

Also, during that trip the kings decided to just drop Clues all at the same time :XD: Hartlar killed rex and got a clue, at the same time I got a clue from prime, and right after one from supreme as well :ohnoes:

07%20nov%2004%20-%2019.12.30.png

DK trip 78

Duo mage/melee trip with Colossus Meleeing, and I maging. Pretty horrible trip. Like everything went wrong. And at the end of the trip we both disconnected (server lag ftl?). After a while we could both log in again and tele safely, but that sure wasn't a nice experience. No drops as well.

07%20nov%2005%20-%2016.16.04.png

And that's what I've done the past days in the little time that I have been online.

PS. Someone sent me a PM at 2/3 November. But due to the mass PM deleting that also happened around that time I have not been able to read it. If it was anything important, please send the message again.

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

:o It was your Birthday!!! Dang I missed it Sjakie. Happy Belated Birthday anyway!!! <3:

Haven't seen you in game much, but you are packing in so much while you are on, awesome!! =D>

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

shey.png

The last dk king trip you did wasn't that good he... Anyway, im sure you will get a lot next time <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Hey mate nice trips and get a gs soon they hawt.

Just curious here but would you be able to teach me to dk?? :oops:.

Also happy b day.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Gratz on the drop jakieeee :)

Gosh havent posted on here in a looong time :shock:

Time to spamm :P Well done mate and good luck with your goals

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

:o It was your Birthday!!! Dang I missed it Sjakie. Happy Belated Birthday anyway!!! <3:

Haven't seen you in game much, but you are packing in so much while you are on, awesome!! =D>

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Hehe Ty <3:

:shock: Good work on that half. Do they sell well? Nice trips also and hehe at the two clues.

WUBS! <3:

Ty ::' And haven't tried selling the half shield yet :uhh: But I doubt it sells well seeing as the full shield is actually worth less! than the right half shield which you have to buy at a shop....

Gratz on the drop jakieeee :)

Gosh havent posted on here in a looong time :shock:

Time to spamm :P Well done mate and good luck with your goals

Ty <3:

And ty everyone else for posting as well <3:

---------

Soooo... today...

... I got a b-day pressie from Colo <3: Ty mate <3:

07%20nov%2008%20-%2015.34.52.png

And I bought 6k Green dragonhides. Which will get me 70 crafting! And a nice 2k bodies to alch as well ::' Started training it abit, made 400 bodies, and gained 2 levels <3:

07%20nov%2008%20-%2016.05.44.png

07%20nov%2008%20-%2016.29.21.png

<3:

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg