Getting 99 Construction [I have sufficient funds!]

yomom1919

Before anyone posts 'it costs alot of money', I'm aware of that. Ive checked how much it costs with a few people who have 99 construction, and Ive heard 60-80m approx. I have much more than enough funds for that.

So here are a few questions about getting 99 construction:

1. How do you get it ? :P. I honestly have absolutely NO idea about how to get it. Ive read the guide but actually doing it is something ive never done.

2. I have lvl 1 construction now. What level should i get it to till i start making the same thing till 99?

3. What should I make?

4. Any helpfull tips?

5. The process to 99 + leveling it up? What should I do per level?

Sorry these questions are so general, I really have no idea about construction and how to level it up the best ways. :?

happiehour.jpeg

When my construction level was 1. I simply leveled up using the Tears of Guthix minigame.

It was about 5 weeks until I got to lvl 33. So, if you are willing to wait, thats totally free experience and you won't have to wonder what to build. Just make sure you have a house before collecting any tears.

If you don't wanna do that, just build anything really. The more supplies you use, the better.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

just get about 100 normal planks and 200+ nails and build stuff any stuff and make sure you buy a kitchen, then once you can make oak larders, continuely build and remove them for the fastest xp in the game

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

tip.it's construction guide has how to get yourself to 5 construction... I've also figured out a way to get to 99 construction for about 20 mill... buy limestone bricks from shops or people and build limestone stuff with that...

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

For starters, I have 99 construction myself, so feel free to post here/PM me with any further questions you may have :wink:

1. How do you get it ? . I honestly have absolutely NO idea about how to get it. Ive read the guide but actually doing it is something ive never done.

2. I have lvl 1 construction now. What level should i get it to till i start making the same thing till 99?

3. What should I make?

4. Any helpfull tips?

Well a lot of your questions are related/the same in a sense, so I'll do my best.

1. I got it using oak planks nearly the entire time. The process is simple, build a piece of furniture, remove it, then build it again. Carry noted planks in your inventory and use them on your butler when you run out and he'll unnote them for you at the bank.

2. You can pretty much do anything until level 33 -- chairs, benches, tables, whatever. It doesn't really matter. Once you're 33, make oak larders. Once you're 74, make oak doors in the dungeon.

3. See above.

4. Never run out of planks completely and never stop building. For example, lets say you have enough planks in your inventory to build three larders. Build two, send your butler back to the bank, and while he's gone build the third. That way you're never standing around doing nothing. Oh and remember, the butler needs to be paid about once every ten trips. So you have to carry gp too.

5. Already explained, I think?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

For starters, I have 99 construction myself, so feel free to post here/PM me with any further questions you may have :wink:

1. How do you get it ? . I honestly have absolutely NO idea about how to get it. Ive read the guide but actually doing it is something ive never done.

3. What should I make?

4. Any helpfull tips?

Well a lot of your questions are related/the same in a sense, so I'll do my best.

1. I got it using oak planks nearly the entire time. The process is simple, build a piece of furniture, remove it, then build it again. Carry noted planks in your inventory and use them on your butler when you run out and he'll unnote them for you at the bank.

2. You can pretty much do anything until level 33 -- chairs, benches, tables, whatever. It doesn't really matter. Once you're 33, make oak larders. Once you're 74, make oak doors in the dungeon.

3. See above.

4. Never run out of planks completely and never stop building. For example, lets say you have enough planks in your inventory to build three larders. Build two, send your butler back to the bank, and while he's gone build the third. That way you're never standing around doing nothing. Oh and remember, the butler needs to be paid about once every ten trips. So you have to carry gp too.

5. Already explained, I think?

Thank you very much for your advice, it was well appreciated and you answered all my questions fully. Although I probably wont start for another 2 months or so, I saved your post. Thanks again :D!

happiehour.jpeg

Not a problem :D You're always welcome to PM me with further questions or possible problems that you run into~! Best of luck :thumbsup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

From 1 to oak larders, do whatever. To 99, just buy about 200k oak logs. Bring a chunk to your house, noted, and use a butler to plank them and then make larders or oak doors out of them.

Letting your butler plank is very annoying and it almost halves you xp/hour. So just make some more money and buy the planks.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

When making oak planks you should try the balloon ride from cw to varrock. When wearing a spotted cape and boots of lightness i think i was able to take 23 oak logs to the sawmill each trip. With penance gloves and a spottier cape that will no doubt increase. You will use a lot of dualling rings but it is the fastest way to get oak planks without buying them.

When making oak planks you should try the balloon ride from cw to varrock. When wearing a spotted cape and boots of lightness i think i was able to take 23 oak logs to the sawmill each trip. With penance gloves and a spottier cape that will no doubt increase. You will use a lot of dualling rings but it is the fastest way to get oak planks without buying them.

There are 3 Oak trees at the Saw Mill. If you want to work on your Woodcutting as well, use the balloon method, but chop the Oak trees at the mill. And wear a Rabbits Foot amulet. Oaks seem to be fairly decent birds nest droppers. Then you can use the seeds to help raise your Farming or sell them to help offset your plank costs.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

When buying some logs a while back I bumped in to a p-mod who told me that the fastest xp is actually through making castle-wars armor stands (I think this is at the oak larder soft of levels)

-------

Currently looking for someone to make me a signature.. pm here or in game! Thanks ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ Fonz

I personally use a combination of tears of guthix and just building everything I can and need at each particular level, which is usually enough to get me over the line to the next level of stuff to build.

Hope this helps

bukka626

bukka626.png

There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

64% of teenagers are bad at math if you are one of the 48% who aren't copy this and paste it in your signature.

I personally use a combination of tears of guthix and just building everything I can and need at each particular level, which is usually enough to get me over the line to the next level of stuff to build.

Hope this helps

bukka626

This stops woking at level 40, and he's going for 99...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.