~The Best Money Skill~

dspider0

I would have to say that the biggest moneymaking skill is fletching combined with alchemy. If you have the time and the patience, you can make a TON of money! There are so many people selling raw materials, the prices are really low. Just add two and two together and you're making money in no time.

Crusher777

Crusher777.png

this is really a pointless thread unless you take time into the equasion.

All skills have different xp/h so its pointless to compare the money gained while getting level 99.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Runecrafting is very hard to calculate in times. You have to account for multiple runes, if you use glorys, how many you have, if you use a games necklace to recharge, if you use the abbys, how often you die along the way, how many pouchs you use, the decaying of your pouches ect. So don't complain about how accurate it is!

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

Nice research and effort, but there are a few fatal inaccuracies.

Firstly, nobody mines and banks iron to level mining. When leveling you mine and drop iron, resulting in zero profit. You need to make it clear whether you're using the method for fastest experience or the the method that makes the most money. If you're using the latter, then mining would rake in a ton of money with rune ore mining at 85, and even before that with addy and mith.

Secondly, nobody crafts their own ess to train RC. For quick experience you craft airs in world 16. This loses a ton of money, but after level 55 or something you start to make a bit. Then, from 91 on, you craft either laws in world 66 or more airs (I don't feel like working it out), assuming you're just training for experience.

Why the double standard? Why do you assume the miner would mine and bank iron and coal from 30 till 99, but in the case of the runecrafter, he/she would upgrade to natures when they could? What ever happened to rune ore? Why does each of the sentences in this paragraph end in a question mark?

And thirdly, I think you should also take into account the time it takes to level the skills in the way you described it there. Mining iron, even if you bank the ores, takes far less time per experience time than buying and crafting your own airs, bodies, etc. from my experience.

slayer can make alot but you cant measure that

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Construction. Hands down. End of story. Byebye.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Construction. Hands down. End of story. Byebye.

Well actually, if you can count teletablets to construction, although a bit of magic, you might be true there. Makes heaps of money per hour if you can find someone to buy tons of tablets. Fierce competition at the moment though.

Also, construction - parties for donations. And hm, service or something?

Best skill to make money has to be RC IMO. Making over 200k profit from level 44 to 91. And 500k + from there off.. How can you beat it? Well, monster hunting and being lucky..

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

ummmmm.......

fix your topic please.

if your going to be biased and say runecrafting doesnt use runners to get to 99 but uses the MOST profitable way with natures and abyss.

then mining uses rune ore from 85-99.

giving mining a grand total of over 1 billion, good game?

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Mining

Well, mining has 1 path, the rune path

Rune Path

LVLS ----- EXP -------# of Item ---- Price Per Item------ Total Cash

15-30____11k______313________100gp_________31k from iron

30-85____3.24M____64k________200gp_________12M from coal

85-99____9.7M_____78k________11k___________850M+ from rune

So the rune path wins and mining racks up a total of 862M.

Current Rankings:

1. Mining

2. Runecrafting

3. Fishing

4. Woodcutting

5. Hunter

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Since you're not factoring in time, let's take farming into consideration.

Get level 32 farming. Then plant 62,500 ranarr seeds giving an average of 6 herbs per seed so 375,000 ranarr weeds which gets you level 99 (13.1m xp to be exact)

62,500 ranarr seeds at 25k each= 1,562,500,000

375,000 ranarr weeds at 7k each= 2,625,000,000

Therefore 1,062,500,000 profit making farming the winner. \'

If you planted in all 5 herb patches, every 2 hours this would take you 2 years and 311 days.

That is obviously a ludicrous example but it is to illustrate the point that time is crucial. I make about 5-6m a week from farming, even if i only play 10-20 minutes per day in the week and a couple of hours at the weekend. Yet if a runecrafter played 8 hours a day at 300k an hour he'd make 16.8m a week. Time is crucial.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png