Rate This! Betrayed!

It's pathetic that someone you know in real life would take something that wasn't even his and selling it for his own selfish needs. He can ignore you in the game but in real life, there's no way he can stop you from confronting him about it. You should ask him to his face why he took it and then maybe that'll slam him with guilt and if it doesn't, then he is quite a pathetic friend/person. If you get it back and for some reason you actually become friends again, make him feel guilty about it by never trusting him again.

HORRIBLE THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED

Perhaps contact your friend in real life and ask for it

back, if he says no smack him on the face and put

a keylogger on his computer :XD: .

I am just kidding , all you can really do now is

try to contact him i have been hacked before

but fortuently my friend *aparently could hack

runescape* more like he took it well

any way he gave my account back so contacting

the guy is a good idea.

personally, i like this idea :XD:

nah, but if you really couldn't trust him with fake virtual stuff, what can you trust him with IRL?

suggest you have more trustworthy friends

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I feel for you. Though I have friends who I would trust with anything, I have lost a few million because of loaning things. Good luck bouncing back! :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

@ QueenValarie, Agshlee, Master_Smither, Tennis_Ace- Thanks for the positive comments, unlike those who just offer the usual rhotoric about not taking the game so seriously.

This is like if Leesters lent QueenValarie his party hat and she kept it, i'm sure no one would be saying 'get a life' to him.

And I have decided i will confront him soon.

81813176ty9.png

seems to be your a poor judge of character and should pick your rl freinds more carefully, my best rl mate plays and i trust him with anything... he has never took advanatge at all

Tylerattus.gif

Feel free to chat in game :d

seems to be your a poor judge of character and should pick your rl freinds more carefully, my best rl mate plays and i trust him with anything... he has never took advanatge at all

well imagine if this guy decided to keep your stuff next time, that is pretty much what happened to me.

81813176ty9.png

moral of the story: money corrupts your "friends." thats why i never loan anything i dont wana lose without colateral.... good luck rebuilding and finding better freinds.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Betrayal hurts in all forms, and if you cant place trust in someone then then thats sad. Btw I know this guy IRL.

simple!

deck him in then ask for it back or samething tomoro :roll:

bmxermannion.png

DROPS: 3 X OBBY CAPES, 2 X OBBY SHIELD

private chat is ALWAYS on, feel free to add and chat...

Violence rarely (I would say never but anyway) solves anything.

~ Agshlee

Untrue, you strike the fear in someone youll get a new level of respect.

I disagree with you there. You won't get respect, you will just get feared. They will only be nice (for example) to you, to not be (whatever you frightend them with).. Thats not real respect, its fake.

Besides that, even if it gives you respect, its a pitifull way to get it. I wouldn't give you any respect for it at all, in fact.

~ Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

Just found out he decked 3 muggers 1 month ago so might not risk that. Also his parents are quite nice people and might not like him doing this so could talk to them and they maymake him do something.

81813176ty9.png

Dude I can see how you're feeling but still, losing all trust in humanity? Dont you think youare overreacting there? Not everyone will stab a friend in the back from a few pixels. Ah well. Good luck with your future goals and i hope you get another Santa soon :)

sephiroth.jpg

candy%20man13.gif

candy%20man13.gif

Dragon Drops: D Chain, D Spear, D2H, D Legs x2

No offense, but it seems like you are traeting runescape as it is real life for several reasons. For one, you let a "friend" borrow an item on a game that you spent countless hours to save for expecting him to be a good friend online and give it back to you. Unfortunatly this wasn't the case. Secondly, although you did spend lots of time saving for it, you should'nt be that upset. Try to enjoy playing the game more. I have lost things worth more than those.

Anyways goodluck.

Shut up..

genielampsiggv7.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-23

"My faith in humanity is literaly gone"

Your saying that just cause someone stole something from you that has no real value?

There just pixels, get over it and in future dont lend out stuff you will miss..

Sorry for the pretty harsh post but it seems as tho ur making a bigger deal out of this than is necessary.

He says that because he feels that it if his FRIEND betrays his trust and feels no guilt, then it is gone. And I feel sorry for him, that stinks that you lost it and just keep working you will get another one in no time!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.