~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~

u wont get 99 ^_^ u 2 lazy

but gl lolz

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!

hello! Im so excited! Im switching over to HDTV (high definition television), as some of you know in 2008, all networks are switching to HDTV. (At least in the U.S) and I get new internet! I HATE the internet I have now, and now that I get new internet, my lag attacks will FINALLY be over!!! AHhhh so happy... \'

258uo8n.jpg

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!

hello! Im so excited! Im switching over to HDTV (high definition television), as some of you know in 2008, all networks are switching to HDTV. (At least in the U.S) and I get new internet! I HATE the internet I have now, and now that I get new internet, my lag attacks will FINALLY be over!!! AHhhh so happy... \'

Gratz <3:

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!

nice lol, I gotta get a hd tv and keep up wif the technology :oops:

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!

GF internet but u just got owned! =D>

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ME!!!

Z0mG! *sells 1000's of kb of lag to th3* :twisted: *pays companies to NOT switch to HD* :twisted:

~hobo

Thanks ^.^ Got parent teacher confrences tonight so I hope everything goes well! O:)

Anyways for some reason runescape is so laggy i can play for liek 5 secs and it'll lag up like crazy and causes me to lose it! :evil:

Ah oh well... scanning time....again -.-

258uo8n.jpg

Bump. Please help me on getting 700 post! 4 more! ~Going to school. HALF DAY TODAY WOOOO!

Thanks!

Th3 Crusader

700th post!?! Congratulations in advance!!!!

And why did you have a half day? I had the entire day off. <3: \' :XD:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Bump. Please help me on getting 700 post! 4 more! ~Going to school. HALF DAY TODAY WOOOO!

Thanks!

Th3 Crusader

700th post!?! Congratulations in advance!!!!

And why did you have a half day? I had the entire day off. <3: \' :XD:

I have no idea lol

258uo8n.jpg

Me got some bad news :'(

I have to put my dog to sleep because her traeca (idk how to spell lol) collapsed and she gets bad coughs, and wont go away. Now She's having trouble breathing so she be gone in a couple of days.

fneofa.jpg

258uo8n.jpg