I Myles I - One Defence Pure With Skill!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloggeh has had a makeover, so has my sig and avatar, thanks to tif guides and unbeaten for helping me there <3:

bank pic uploaded, and i know ill get flamed about that...

skills uploaded, goals coming soon \'

posty on my bloggeh please people ::'

and feel free to hyt me in game, chats are always "on" and im nearly always in "tipitchat" or "blogscape" clan chats O:)

me no lie :cry:

anyways, WOW you must be awesome at merchanting :shock: :wink:

gl on those goals and stick to one account please! save my friendslist the pain

hehe i r great merch \' and i'm trying!! lol

82 MAGE is nice but trust me 85 is better TB is very much better

Yeah i was thinking about that ::' and i came to this conclusion... 82 will cost me about 3m from 70, 85 will cost me twice that, and as i'm not exactly loaded i'll go for 82 atm and if i can get enough loot from pk'ing, go for 85 :XD:

thanks for post :thumbsup:

I then made "Dj_Myles" which was hacked last year and banned, then I got back with a last warning and could'nt control my temper when I got scammed of some stuff and that player is now gone too. I'm making a progress blog to track my achievements and extend my tippers lifestyle

project73je1.png

That dj myles? yeah, you sure got scammed. Freaking scammer, you wouldn't even give it back when you came to me and asked to be "mates" again. You should be ashamed.

C1Geq.png

More like the great Scammer

C1Geq.png

I then made "Dj_Myles" which was hacked last year and banned, then I got back with a last warning and could'nt control my temper when I got scammed of some stuff and that player is now gone too. I'm making a progress blog to track my achievements and extend my tippers lifestyle

project73je1.png

That dj myles? yeah, you sure got scammed. Freaking scammer, you wouldn't even give it back when you came to me and asked to be "mates" again. You should be ashamed.

More like the great Scammer

Yeah i know, i scammed one person ONCE because he asked to buy my player, which i'll point out IS BREAKING A RULE. so he goes and puts a whip on my account which i recover, is NOT my problem, stop flaming my blogs. :roll: <.< :shame:

Wow, you are such a liar. I've actully got a screenie of my conv with picard, because I knew you were gonna scam him. Ill go get it.

C1Geq.png

Wow myles, you're worse than I thought, im not flaming you, Im just trying to get to you that you scammed someone, and you should give it back, but, of course, you'll never give it back. Because you love pixels more than friends.

dude give it a rest with this [cabbage], get a life before you lose your tif account for flaming <.< i honestly cant believe how sad you are, i didn nothing to you and you are acting as thought i killed your mother. grow up, this is the "big bad world" [cabbage] happens, get over it.

I'm sad? You're the one that loves pixels on a game so much, that you'd scam a friend for them. Ok, I'll leave you and your blog alone, but I think it's you that needs the life.

C1Geq.png

look man, i know i did wrong, and i lost 2 years of work for it.. there was alot on dj myles, not just pic's whip ok? and i know i did wrong and i haven't scammed anyone since :cry:

Oh, and I should just trust you because you haven't had the chance to scam a friend since?

C1Geq.png

im not asking for your trust, and fyi iv had plently of chance, i gave my 114 and 106 away, to rich people aswell, it would have been so easy to hack back, but i didnt..

So why did you scam picard? Someone who wasn't rich, and was your friend.

Also, where did you get all these accounts from? Ebay?

C1Geq.png

freinds actually, i dont buy rs accounts, im not that sad, and like i said before, i was pretty much skint and saw a chance, and took it.. if i could go back, i wouldnt do it now, knowing that id get all this [cabbage] for it and lose my main :roll:

Okay then, why not give picard his whip back? I'd leave you alone forever then. You seem pretty good, 7m, fury, etc.

C1Geq.png

as far as i know he wasn't playing and i did off it lols, but he didn't want, and i have no way of contacting, look im going for my lunch.

peace

Ill get him when he's on. Don't just try to run away. Actully, im hungry now, damn you sonova[bleep]

C1Geq.png