....A Skillers Life.

oceanstides

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

To be perfectly honest, delete woodcutting. There is no way in hell that those tests are fair, i'm sorry. 40k on yews and 45k on willows? yer, at 99 woodcutting and 30 woodcutting. I would also suggest you add teaks as if you can get 40k on willows by your results you should get over 100k from them (70-80k in reality). Re-do the rates trying to get them at the same woodcutting level with the same amount of attention payed you can not tell people that yews are almost the same as willows or all idiots will believe you and will never be persuaded otherwise.

John_Pax.png

To be perfectly honest, delete woodcutting. There is no way in hell that those tests are fair, i'm sorry. 40k on yews and 45k on willows? yer, at 99 woodcutting and 30 woodcutting. I would also suggest you add teaks as if you can get 40k on willows by your results you should get over 100k from them (70-80k in reality). Re-do the rates trying to get them at the same woodcutting level with the same amount of attention payed you can not tell people that yews are almost the same as willows or all idiots will believe you and will never be persuaded otherwise.

hey, smartass, did you even read when this guide was posted? its old and so many numbers would be way off, and oceans doesnt play anymore [he was one of my friends]

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

hey, smartass, did you even read when this guide was posted? its old and so many numbers would be way off, and oceans doesnt play anymore [he was one of my friends]

Well I'm completely sorry if I do not look at the dates of people posts when the guide is still active to discussion. :^o

John_Pax.png

• 3 weeks later...