....A Skillers Life.

oceanstides

To save two hours would cost thirteen million. DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t make ranging potions *lol*

Lmao that funny. I was crazy 'nuf to read the whole thing AND tell you that you misspelled zamarok in the end of the herby guide

EDIT: opps forgot to rate. Ide say 10/10 this is one of the best guides ive seen.

Nairage.png

Click on my stats for my no ppot barrows guide

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is truly the best guide I have ever read... You cover many areas, and are very thourough in the breakdown of each one... I only wish you could give the money per hour for more topics, have more information about cannonball making, (Like how much you are selling for, buying the steel for, etc...)and update the fletching catagory with the string x option, and eliminate the buy (u) bows thing- no one sells them anymore. And about the 100 bars an hour rule? No way. 1300 too 1150 iron bars can be smelted, while only some 700 mith bars can be smelted. I'm sure addy and rune would be even less...I don't call that 1k bars an hour.

8.5/10. good guide, overall.

It's mind-blowing!

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

illuminentai remember me?

i love your work on RSOF and read all off them even the merchin one

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

also i dont plan on doing saving awowgegei

how long do you think it would take from 54 agi to 99 with wildy course?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

10/10

Finally a useful guide for serious players, instead of cute pictures everyone else is looking after we have some solid facts and figures, financial and temporal assessments, alternative analysis, and other information which will tell me something I didn't actually know before, and that will actually be useful when I decide to train a particular skill.

It's really nice to learn something that is both useful and new, leaving you with "wow!" rather than "duh" or "so what" feeling. For example, I never knew burying dragon bones carries about the same price as big bones, but is nearly four times faster. I may seriously consider training prayer to a high level now.

Very good work.

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

geez id better bump the best guide on the forums back up!

just to let ya know im catchin dimps for 99 craft money. did that math, if i alch my own bodies with pure ess made nats, i lose 1.8m otherwise its 50 with leather =P

wat should i do? (like 150 hour difference)

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

Great guide 10/10 :mrgreen: one of the top guides I've seen, very indepth and it actually shows the benefits from faster methods because of the time saved; thats a concept I've always used, but many people somehow do not understand that :|

How do you make 600k+ per hour making furies? Is it just by charged people like 25k to craft them a fury out of an onyx? Or another way?

:shock: this is one of the best guides i have read in a long time :shock:

To detailed they said, more guides like this are need to be made and more ppl shd learn to sit and read it.

This guide will help me a ton on training, thx alot.

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

is it really possible to get 60k fishing exp per hour at shilo.....looked up many other guides and they say u get 40k+ fishing exp per hour at shilo. I timed myself...it do it at 28.6k per hour but then I am 65 fishing and had a few moments of concentration lapse.... 60k per hour is that if i take salmon trout ratio 1:1 or 1:2 it still comes to average 60 exp per fish...so u mean to say we catch 1k of salmon trout combination per hour...I find that hard to believe. I will still make observations but could u pls clarify this. or can anyone else.

Hey, I just thought that I'd point out in the crafting section that the blue hides are cheaper than that. I'm 91 crafting and I get most of my blues for 1.75k-1.8k each (actually, I get ALL of them for that range), and I tan them myself to save a couple hundred per hide, but I've seen leathers go for 2k each, not 2.2k each. Just a little adjustment I thought you might wanna make, otherwise, pretty nice guide :)

666predator1.png

-Noob leran hwo two tyep godo lkei em noob.

-I spelled nobo right =D

-Ffs!

wow, a very nice guide. 10/10, easily, cause of the awesome money-per-hour-income thingy, which i've never seen before and really makes me look at training in a whole new way.

A few things to add:

Once your 90 or higher agility, the dorgesh-kaan course gives about 60k xp per hour--counting failures, which are VERY rare--and goes for about the same super energy cost as ape atoll.

I've heard good things about astral rune crafting, especially if your lvl 82 or w/e and can double-craft them, and if you carry earth staffs and law runes and use lunar magic, cause then you can tele right back to the lunar bank. Maybe you could add a section on astrals?

I'm pretty positive shilo isn't that fast... and in pure, unbanked xp, barbarian fishing is faster at 70+. Could you turn your awesome math skills back on those 2 fishing styles and tell us what you come up with? :pray:

anyway, thanks for the awesome guide :thumbsup: it was really a fun way to blow an hour and a half of my life, and gave me a new perspective on training, $$$-wise

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol