....A Skillers Life.

oceanstides

It'd be 10/10 for me if it had a thieving guide...

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the last two row thing, which we know you can't do anymore:

If you have the last row open and put your mouse at the very bottom of the object, you can manage to hit the very top of "Drop" "Destroy" (mainly in Barbarian Assault, where you're the coll and you need to destroy a full inven of eggs very fast, but that's beside the point) or whatever else.

wow, a very nice guide. 10/10, easily, cause of the awesome money-per-hour-income thingy, which i've never seen before and really makes me look at training in a whole new way.

+1

barbarian fishing is faster at 70+.

Can some one explain this to me? where and what is barbarian fishing, i havnt played Rs in a long time and well...ive missed alot of updates :)

Thanks,

03rcook99

• 2 weeks later...

The author of this thread hasnt posted once :-k

That is because he is away. :cry:

As I have read it so many times before on the RSOF I only wasted some time reading through the agility section. ::'

You may want to consider adding in that you can get the best starting experience from toy mice; purchased for a couple of k each, or home-made. If you get several of these and released them in a very tight space then you will be getting some good experience at a lower level (catching the mice gives agility experience). This can get you upto level 40 within a couple of hours, much less tedious than the gnome course I would think...

Also, do not forget the level 89 (Lunar) magic spell, Ice Plateau teleport. This is the fastest way back to the wilderness course. I have been pk'ed and managed to get back in under 1 minute using that spell. \'

Cya soon! :D

Drow4.png

Hey great guide.

For construction another method is the armour stands. You only use two oak planks which in the long run(99) saves you a bit of money.

Ok so For me to get 99 Construction by your oak larder method of buying the oak logs at 30gp each would cost me: 6357600gp for 211920 oak logs,

Plus the cost of making them into planks by running to the mill: 52980000gp

So in total: 59337600gp

Compared to my method of making mithril armour stands.

I need 188370 oak logs at 30gp each: 5651100gp to buy 188370 oak logs.

Making logs into planks: 47092500gp for making planks.

Now the money saved by making Mith armour stands compared to Oak larders is 12245100gp.

Thats a huge 12mill gp save.

This works for the mith and the red castle wars armour.

Now if you where to make Addy or Blue Castle wars armour stands you'd save even more.

You could save the most by making rune or gold castle wars armour stands.

To make these you need Mithril full helm, Mithril plate, and mithril skirt.

For castle warsa you need the med helm, the plate and the kite sheild.

betterwork.jpg

lordadam21.png

• 2 weeks later...
Hey great guide.

For construction another method is the armour stands. You only use two oak planks which in the long run(99) saves you a bit of money.

Ok so For me to get 99 Construction by your oak larder method of buying the oak logs at 30gp each would cost me: 6357600gp for 211920 oak logs,

Plus the cost of making them into planks by running to the mill: 52980000gp

So in total: 59337600gp

Compared to my method of making mithril armour stands.

I need 188370 oak logs at 30gp each: 5651100gp to buy 188370 oak logs.

Making logs into planks: 47092500gp for making planks.

Now the money saved by making Mith armour stands compared to Oak larders is 12245100gp.

Thats a huge 12mill gp save.

This works for the mith and the red castle wars armour.

Now if you where to make Addy or Blue Castle wars armour stands you'd save even more.

You could save the most by making rune or gold castle wars armour stands.

To make these you need Mithril full helm, Mithril plate, and mithril skirt.

For castle warsa you need the med helm, the plate and the kite sheild.

Yes, I remember reading that method somewhere, 12 million is a nice save. Unsure about the time difference though, but surely it would be similar...

Drow4.png

• 2 months later...

I have a question about the runecrafting part...

You mention things like this:

"By using world 16 airs, if you put in an extra 81 hours, you end up 43 million ahead. That's 530k an hour. Don't make fires UNLESS your average income is above 530k an hour."

Ok, sure that is true IF you assume that you stop runecrafting after you get the level 91 you desired...

If you do air runes world 16, it takes an extra 81 hours and you end up 43 million ahead. I agree with that, BUT:

In those extra 81 hours, you can be making about 1million/hour from your new double nature runes!!!

So wouldn't you end up (81-43) 38million GP ahead using the fire rune method (since by the time someone would be done with air runes, someone who used the fire rune method could have been RCing double natures for 81 extra hours, thus 81mil extra profit)????

So, by that logic, fire runes seems like the OBVIOUS winner out of all of the methods, assuming you don't have 60mil that you can live without.

Any care to show me where I'm wrong/help my thinking?

EDIT:

Oh, and BUMP for an AMAZING guide :D \:D/ :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :!:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Hello there, first I must say, that I'm very impressed of this Guide =D>

But I think I have a suggestion for woodcutting...

I think the best XP to earn each hour is Chopping down Teaks and drop them like powermining.

Alot of friends used to do this, in her road to 99 Woodcut

+

Faster xp/Fastest Wc Xp in the game

-

No bank/No gain

You have to drop

I'll show you a Image where you can chop teaks.

85p8876.png

You need Tradin' sticks to enter this area

You can get Trading sticks by doing the minigame: Tai Bwo Wannai

Or just kill a few Jogres (Jungle ogres)

I dont exactly know how much Trading Sticks you need to enter...

It's only a suggestion, and I must say again -> I'm totally impressed of this guide <-

skyflipper0.png

Great guide and calculations u got on there. this is one of the best guides ive seen on here b4.

Hello there, first I must say, that I'm very impressed of this Guide =D>

But I think I have a suggestion for woodcutting...

I think the best XP to earn each hour is Chopping down Teaks and drop them like powermining.

Alot of friends used to do this, in her road to 99 Woodcut

+

Faster xp/Fastest Wc Xp in the game

-

No bank/No gain

You have to drop

I'll show you a Image where you can chop teaks.

85p8876.png

You need Tradin' sticks to enter this area

You can get Trading sticks by doing the minigame: Tai Bwo Wannai

Or just kill a few Jogres (Jungle ogres)

I dont exactly know how much Trading Sticks you need to enter...

It's only a suggestion, and I must say again -> I'm totally impressed of this guide <-

sky how much xp do u get an hour here?

Whitening75.png

Whitening75.png

Whitening75.png

Dang, my eyes hurt from reading like 4/5 of that, lol. Really good guide, but I didn't really like the avg. income per hour since I rarely spend my time making money, lol. A miracle that I even have enough money to support most of my activities I do on RuneScape! Love how I don't have to do all that math xD

Thanks so much for the guide :D

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

• 2 weeks later...
I have a question about the runecrafting part...

You mention things like this:

"By using world 16 airs, if you put in an extra 81 hours, you end up 43 million ahead. That's 530k an hour. Don't make fires UNLESS your average income is above 530k an hour."

Ok, sure that is true IF you assume that you stop runecrafting after you get the level 91 you desired...

If you do air runes world 16, it takes an extra 81 hours and you end up 43 million ahead. I agree with that, BUT:

In those extra 81 hours, you can be making about 1million/hour from your new double nature runes!!!

So wouldn't you end up (81-43) 38million GP ahead using the fire rune method (since by the time someone would be done with air runes, someone who used the fire rune method could have been RCing double natures for 81 extra hours, thus 81mil extra profit)????

So, by that logic, fire runes seems like the OBVIOUS winner out of all of the methods, assuming you don't have 60mil that you can live without.

Any care to show me where I'm wrong/help my thinking?

EDIT:

Oh, and BUMP for an AMAZING guide :D \:D/ :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :!:

Simple. It's assumed that you can't do double nats. It's a helpful but wrong assumption, made for ease of calculation.

To the OP: Amazing guide. I love how you compare different methods by money/hour. 10/10 for detail and income comparisons

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.