new staffs

i have been pwr maging lately using high alchemy. i have been racking my mind trying to find ways to leagally make it easier on my wrist. the constant manual clicking. i propose to have staffs that instead of just having combat spells with the automatic option to have it with tele grab, telethor, and high alchemy spells, along with all the others.

something like this would be nice....

newstaffselectxq4.th.png

not a huge difference but still, it would be nice.

barrowsmwccape,lordaginor1.gif

lordaginor1.gif

lordaginor1.gif

I know why you're suggesting this, but this would really encorouge afk training. Everything you need to alch is stackable so you could set up your account with loads of noted items and loads of nats and just set it to auto-alch all day (assuming you dont get a random - Can you get them while alching?)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

This is a really bad idea, 99 magic would be too easy if you can auto cast every single spell...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

This is somehting that would happen if it was implementend.

*turns auto-alch on*

"Oh I need to put my phat in my bank".

*Oops*

ArchSupport.png

"The walls shook at the noise of the horses, and of the wheels, and of the chariots.

What walls? We don't need walls! WE ARE SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

There is a way to manually bind it to your keyboard, so that you can just hit a key and it will alch.... This is 100% legal, too.

Teach me...Please :D

Pasty.png

There is a way to manually bind it to your keyboard, so that you can just hit a key and it will alch.... This is 100% legal, too.

Also known as macroing/autoing. Trust me, nothing good can come from it. If you mean alch by itself then thats not legal at all. Same for this topic really.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Also known as macroing/autoing. Trust me, nothing good can come from it. If you mean alch by itself then thats not legal at all. Same for this topic really.

No, what he means is hook up a key on your keyboard to the left mouse button. I.E. make it so that when you press Ctrl it acts like the left mouse button. It's legal, but all you have to do is sit pressing control while you read your favorite book or watch TV.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

This is somehting that would happen if it was implementend.

*turns auto-alch on*

"Oh I need to put my phat in my bank".

*Oops*

Only a total moron wouldn't switch it off though, that was a horrible excuse as to why this is a bad idea.

It is a bad idea though, I've thought about it, and it would make things easier but how easy do we want the game to be? I killed my hand getting 99 fm but its still attached and playing, you'll get through this. 8-)

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I know why you're suggesting this, but this would really encorouge afk training. Everything you need to alch is stackable so you could set up your account with loads of noted items and loads of nats and just set it to auto-alch all day (assuming you dont get a random - Can you get them while alching?)

Just alch in a barrows mounds - No Randoms.

Although im getting 94 mage, i dont support this :P Would simply be too easy

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)