A Guide: All Things Muted: Newly Updated!

benar

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w8 here's one that I appealed wrong, i set it as an apology, I think customer support was wrong..that was my only hope, i succesfully appealed one, which took away 0.3 black marks.

Here is the rule 11 one... Idk what to do though.. This one seems like it was my only hope, the others are really offensive..

cashcow5: lol

cashcow5: till you get soe

cashcow5: lol

cashcow5: umm

cashcow5: i merchant for my money

cashcow5: it's like a source of money

cashcow5: i might go play webkinz in a bit

cashcow5: :()

cashcow5: ?

cashcow5: slayer reported

cashcow5: for spam

cashcow5: webkinz

cashcow5: it's fun :)

cashcow5: umm

Well thats good to know that your appeal went through and they accepted it.

As far as I can tell from the evidence given, it looks like you were convicted of breaking rule 11, which is advertising websites.

In this case, Jagex did make a mistake, because you werent advertising a website. However it may have seemed like to them that you were, by talking about "playing webkinz".

picture7eo0.png

No, this one didn't get accepted, it go "Apology made", and this one was my only hope. Now I ask you, should I continue playing on cashcow5? Is it still possible to play on this account?

Could I use my pure for talking in trades?

Yes, I believe that you definitely can. Give it a bit and see how it goes. Remember that there are other ways to trade too. Make a noob account and use that to look and talk to buyers on the forums. Thats your best option.

But anyway, don't give up.

picture7eo0.png

I was just recently perm muted on Xlysander_28 :(

Some guy got into my account and broke rule 1 three times, rule 6 once, and rule 9 once, I mean who does that anyways?

I told Jagex that someone else got me those blackmarks, and they accepted my appeals at first. But then they changed their minds -.-

I'm 97 fletch atm, and I'm not letting perm mutation stop me from 99. I'll have my friends instruct ppl where to go for the party :D

P.S. - I'm not letting perm mutation stop me from 99. - that sounded funny :P

reportsigvj6.png

kidsranqe.png

Check out my Aviansies guide, going back to February 2008! viewtopic.php?f=180&t=772125&p=6254788#p6254788

reginlief_28.png

reginlief_28.png

I do the trade "randomly" with people who have the item u want(and they're selling) and I'm not muted especially world 6, just guess and except.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

I was just recently perm muted on Xlysander_28 :(

Some guy got into my account and broke rule 1 three times, rule 6 once, and rule 9 once, I mean who does that anyways?

I told Jagex that someone else got me those blackmarks, and they accepted my appeals at first. But then they changed their minds -.-

I'm 97 fletch atm, and I'm not letting perm mutation stop me from 99. I'll have my friends instruct ppl where to go for the party :D

P.S. - I'm not letting perm mutation stop me from 99. - that sounded funny :P

I'm glad to see such determination. Don't give up :D

picture7eo0.png

the depressing thing is, i don't know any one muted, my mains possibly is close to it, even though i try not to swear, I hardly get ticked off(my account has never been hacked), but i have reported glitches in the past(pranks ive pulled)

KEEP THIS GUIDE OPEN

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Great thanks for the guide. The reason of my mute is exactly the same as you. In the evidence you could see me telling someone not to spam. I appealed it and got 0.3 blackmark back, while I had recieved 1.0 from it... I also got 3 other offences for stuff I had said a week ago, months ago and about a year ago...

though you may have to sacrifice your preferred price for the item since you cant state what you want for it.

ok lets say you are selling a cannon and you want 600k for it, all you have to is withdrawl your cannon and 600k.

when the trade screen comes up put the cannon up then your 600k to show them what you want for it

remove the money and repost if necessary

being muted is awful luckily mine wasnt permanent

Final1.jpg

thank you for your help benar, i'm going to continue on cashcow5 :)

HERE IS A MAJOR TIP: You can still change the name of your clan chat! Make use of this. I discovered this today. When ur friend talks to you, you can toggle ur chat off and on a certain amount of times to show them that you have a message for them.

Oh, i just tested my method on another account, it WORKED!! :D :D :D

P.S: please tell me if some1 else has already discovered this.

Nice guide. One question; do your own messages appear to you when you are muted? Or is that just very good picture editing/another account in your screenshots?

Yep, they do show. Im not that good of a picture editor :P

picture7eo0.png