Is Granite body better than runeplatebody?

samcowcow

No, granite gives better defence on everything except magic, but range has the highest difference. Check here for all stats: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?i ... it=Compare

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

they are both -6...

the same...

only the att bonus is different...even though..

granite body is -22 compare to runebody -30

it is still better...

editedsig1ci.gif

If you are just able to use granite and have the extra cash to spend most certainly get granite it is indeed a better replacement then rune platebody. Though if you are higher a level with more defense then the benefits are neglible and it's really more for status symbol and for looks.

Most armor is only neglibly better then the previous, save for barrows where you can really notice a difference in battle. It's all really dependent on your defense level though as a defense level 40 in full rune will notice more benefits then a defense level 70 in full rune compared to dragon.

Personally if i had the extra cash which isn't too hard, I would choose granite body over rune anyday.

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

If you are just able to use granite and have the extra cash to spend most certainly get granite it is indeed a better replacement then rune platebody. Though if you are higher a level with more defense then the benefits are neglible and it's really more for status symbol and for looks.

Most armor is only neglibly better then the previous, save for barrows where you can really notice a difference in battle. It's all really dependent on your defense level though as a defense level 40 in full rune will notice more benefits then a defense level 70 in full rune compared to dragon.

Personally if i had the extra cash which isn't too hard, I would choose granite body over rune anyday.

Yes, I bought a granite body, noly problem is that it's too ehavy for my liking.

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

Go buy some granite legs as well and try running :wink: Best cheap combo would be that body with dragon legs but then you end up looking like a linebacker.

And I don't see a football in Runescape.

st+tyrael.png

I would use it as a secondary for when you don't want to waste barrows degrading. I sometimes see people with dragon legs and granite platebodies that mysteriously turn into Dharok....

I would use it as a secondary for when you don't want to waste barrows degrading. I sometimes see people with dragon legs and granite platebodies that mysteriously turn into Dharok....

Right. I used my Granite Plate as a bridge between the Rune Plate and a Dharoks Plate.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Well best you will ever get is a tall statement considering I'm sure I would (with all stats being equal that is and all other equipment) kill someone in that with full torags but indeed, that is a lot better looking and honestly one of the better setups for day to day, so... +1

st+tyrael.png