New Anti-fire, glitch, Mistake, or Planned?

Upon trying one of the new Anti-fire potion doses I got from a pyre burning yesterday I thought I'd try it out at Mith's.

So I go in, start killing, and notice its been a long time since I drank the potion, and Im still not getting hit.

I was range praying so I would know if the potion ran out. I didnt hear any sound either, and the message at the bottom keeps saying "The sheild deflects some of the dragon fire" and "The potion eliminates the rest of the dragonfire" or something to that effect..

Now, It had been a VERY LONG time, and the potion was still working, It continued to work until I logged out 2 HOURS later. 1 Sip lasted 2 hours?

Is this a glitch lasting that long, Or is it a glitch telling is we are protected we the potion has run out?

Can someone else do some testing on this to see if they get the same results?

dawnsigblue-3.png

each sip is suppose to last about 5mins or something around that long

I am aware of that, but im wondering if anyone else has seen the same results of the new potion lasting longer than it is supposed to.

dawnsigblue-3.png

each sip is suppose to last about 5mins or something around that long

I am aware of that, but im wondering if anyone else has seen the same results of the new potion lasting longer than it is supposed to.

Yeah, now that you mention it, the dose I drank lasted for ages. Infact I think it's still in effect since I haven't taken another dose and I'm I've had like 2 more trips since then. So yeah it's probably just a bug/glitch

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

Probably is a glitch, because if the other potions where magnified by this much :shock: ...imagine the possibities

:pray: Please by planned, then i can go attempt a visage again :XD:

Omega.gif

Thanks Yaff2 for the sig^,^