• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice bank shot but i have 2 questions

1 why do you have all those books

2 why do you have all those keys

Agreed, get a key ring and a bookcase ftw \'

Apart from that, great bank!

GL on all goals <3:

Thanks guys, Good night, Im finishing my book, Tom Sawyer and going to bed, i have school tommorow, and i had to read it by the end of Winter Break. :? Im on page 275 out of 320, not bad i guess.. Ill read it and go to sleep Goodnight guys! \'<3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Hey guys, I ACTUALLY ORGANIZED MY BANK. :shock: :shock: So yeah, i took a leet bank pic, sorry about the NFS's :P :P

Bank1.jpg

<3: \'

Naise u gud. <3:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Haii guys, BUMP. Im entering an art contest and im making a painting. My Art Teacher (Art = Leet elective.) Wanted me to enter and I started, it looks great. So im a tad busy at the moment, By the way, i just updated my blog again, no more dark red text :roll: I needed to get rid of it. Also, i updated 'A Lil Bout Me' and others i forgot now. So yeah, now i need to get back to my artness :P I also have to write an essay so ill be a little busy for the next two days. Baii guys I REALLY need to get back to this art contest, and ill be writing my essay tommorow, ill still say haii tommorow too. It might take longer, but im sure ill be done by the event. Well Baii guys! \'

Shots-Sig.jpg

Sweet and Sour News.

Okaii, were all big fans of good news first, so here it is, I finished my essay and whatever else, So yeah, Woo.

Okaii, Brace yourselves, THE BAD NEWS. Well, there are some things i really need to take care of IRL and i have to miss this weeks TET event. Fun? Not really. Also, theres toomuch stuff in school this week, im overloaded with homework and i need to take care of some stuff so theres not much room to fit in Runescape, For the rest of the week i am going to be BUSY. I will eb on Tip.It today, friday and maybe saturday, so i will be saying hi.

:( Shot :(

Shots-Sig.jpg