exp rollbacked?

lvl87_yey

It was because Jagex had a problem with the ISP about the Servers. So, everyone couldn't play RuneScape, or use any features on the Main Page, for that matter.

And yes, there have been many cases of people losing EXP they had achieved previously, but there's nothing anyone can do about it.

- Honoured ::'.

honoured_guy.png

honoured_guy.png

Need A Question Answered About RuneScape? Message Me!

R u positive u lvled to 81? Or did u THINK u lvled to 81?

i am 100% sure

and when i logged of i made sure it was 10k exp away from fishing lvl, but when i logged in back it was 25k to lvl :cry: well its not mucth exp only like 5 minutes of work :P but i think its wierd

ty for replying everyody

combat 98=) (f2p)

lol hep, gratz on 81 prayer! And gratz on 81 prayer!

I didnt lose any exo cuz i was offline, but people did lose.. imagine u getting 99 in a skill to log on and see ur back at 98 lol

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

Lost 800 nats -.- . Oh well, next time the friends server is down I'm going to give my entire bank to a newbie :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I have never seen that kind of problem with my accounts but i know that it has happen to some people i new. I don't know the reasons but maybe Jagex got a problem into the system or something similar

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img=http://siggy.draynor.net/stats/tanmstrcape,zombia113.gif][/url]

i merched from 8 mil to 25 mil...

im back to 8 o.0

Now that honestly blows.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

There were 3 system crashed today all early morning

They had 3 system roll backs today it set me back 190k Xp which was my last saved version. -.-

He is telling the truth i was online for all 3 crashes

O well it's only time lost #-o

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

The most painful part is having you monkeys quote all screenshots... two times.

if u can think before u talk u can see that i posted at the same time as he did ( i never saw his post before i made my post :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

combat 98=) (f2p)

The most painful part is having you monkeys quote all screenshots... two times.

if u can think before u talk u can see that i posted at the same time as he did ( i never saw his post before i made my post [smiley spam]

If you can think before you act, you could have left the pictures out as that would help people load the posts faster.

(No offense.)

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

i merched from 8 mil to 25 mil...

im back to 8 o.0

Now that honestly blows.

its like getting a draconic visage from irons then your back to nothing. :?

I've seen somewhere before where a rollback got someone the same drops again afterwards. I believe he said he was going for a rune defender and he kept a log, and after the rollback the log repeated itself.

If thats so, go back and get the visage again.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Not just exp. I logged out at lv 2 wildy yesterday, logged in today at edgeville bank, the kyatt hats i hunted for before I went rcing were missing in my bank, so off I go to the hunting ground. Yuck, what a waste of my time.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

lol hep, gratz on 81 prayer! And gratz on 81 prayer!

I didnt lose any exo cuz i was offline, but people did lose.. imagine u getting 99 in a skill to log on and see ur back at 98 lol

That could be worthwhile however, that way it would be almost impossible for anyone to miss your lvl 99 partys

and that way if anyone was giving u a gift for getting that lvl then you could get extra gifts :XD:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

What probaly happened was jagex needed isp to save the scores when you logged, but without this the scores couldn't be saved, so everyone went back to the exp they ha when they last logged.

Doomy edit: I like sheep