~ English - Spanish Dictionary ~____________________(Online)

RayOxide

Well, anyway, I've decided whilst the school holidays are on, I might try to learn some Spanish. I am hoping there would be an online English - Spanish dictionary that is actually correct... :wink:

There are too many websites with incorrect words and stuff, if anyone could tell me what they know, or a website they know, tell me :oops:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Buy a dictionary?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Buy a dictionary?

I have looked, numerous times, they're always over $50 AUD.

Why'd you put so many spaces in your title?

I... Don't... Know... :mrgreen:

Buy a dictionary?

I have looked, numerous times, they're always over $50 AUD.

Why'd you put so many spaces in your title?

I... Don't... Know... :mrgreen:

seriously? i got a good one $5 usd at staples

anyways, i use googletranslate and dictionary.com, as well as microsoft word - you can install spanish, which allows it to check grammar and spelling (to some extent). It also has a dictionary, which is its greatest perk

i use googletranslate and dictionary.com, as well as microsoft word - you can install spanish, which allows it to check grammar and spelling (to some extent). It also has a dictionary, which is its greatest perk

Where, how, when, and how long?

http://www.dictionary.com .... Is it accurate?

take some class to learn some espanola.....

Too much money, and we don't learn anything decent in our school. -.-

Espanol es muy facil. :)

(Spanish is very easy). It's very easy to learn after you know the basics.

If you know English it's pretty much the same.

The hard part imo is getting to know where to place the words. For example:

"Voy al parque"

(I am going to the park).

Voy is the form of ir in it's yo (I). I honostly forget what to call it, but there are forms for whoever you're talking about.

Just be careful using translators on the internet as some don't give completely accurate translations...e.g. A boy in my advanced french class used an online translator to find the french for bodybuilding and it came up with "batiment au corps", which means, literally a body building(he still used it in the essay, needless to say, he dropped it after a month :P ...watch out!

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

i use googletranslate and dictionary.com, as well as microsoft word - you can install spanish, which allows it to check grammar and spelling (to some extent). It also has a dictionary, which is its greatest perk

Where, how, when, and how long?

http://www.dictionary.com .... Is it accurate?

on word, go to tools - language - and i think, set language. you might need the microsoft word disc, tho. I have the disk, as well as a... downloaded version

as for dictionary.com, its alrite, it can't distinguish between words with more than one meaning, though, so thats why i use microsoft word the most