Your dreams about RuneScape...

MaRcUzZz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dream starts with me at edgeville bank. i meet up with my friends and we go out on a wilderness trip. their faces r the same as in real life but they're wearing the same armor and have the same hair and facial hair at their runescape characters(which kinda creeped me out when i woke up next morning :uhh: ). we go out and start exploring. arriving at the the dark warrior's forteress, me and one of my friend scout the area in case of an ambush. my 2 other friends go inside and search the place. about 5 min later, i hear metal banging against the wall and i see a random dude falling inside the moat of the forteress. my 2 other friends come out, one of them limping and the other stained in blood. we bandage him up and start exploring(with me holding the injured one on my back since im pretty big in real life -.- ). we continue walking until one of us is shot by an arrow. we look in the direction of where the arrow was shot. we see a girl wearing red dragonhide armor and a robin hood hat and boots.(coulndt tell what bow she was wielding). my friend who got shot runs to her to attack her and bites the dust before even landing a blow while my other friend snuck up behind her and hits her with his rune scimitar(in my dream the action isnt like inside the game. no 0 and 1s. so everything is fast paced). she turns and hits him with the bow. he falls and gets stabbed with what looks like a dragon dagger. i start running, after a few paces, i recieve an arrow in the leg and fall with my friend on my back and pass out.

p.s. : seemingly, i always die or pass out in my so-called "action" dreams ::' . its curious but i dont know why

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

I had a dream that I was killing something, I don't remember what, and I died and lost all my stuff. I was really mad and started giving away stuff because I was quitting.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

I had one last night ----->

Sometimes my dreams aren't exacly 'Runescape' Like the wilderness dream someone else had with no 1's or 2's etc... I get those sometimes they are more..... Dramatic.

Anywhooo

My friend whom I trust alot because she's my friend in real life (so if she ever betrays me I know where she lives heheheh :twisted: ) and I are are in the wilderness and she has a ranger outfit on and I have my dragon longsword with full rune etc... We are making a fort in the wilderness to protect against pkers. So we build our campfire and the fort walls and fortify them make a tower at each end. So my friend is in the South-West tower (note we are probably in level 10000 wildy because anyone can attack us pretty much) and i'm cooking some potatoes and I noticed that we are very low on vegetables so i signal to my friend that I'm going out so scrouge some food I grab some runes and ranger equipment ( melee is wayyyyy to heavy and binding rune, a smokescreen rune, telekenatic grab rune etc... the runes in my dreams are runes binded together to make a spell in one spot like tablets) and I sneak towards a camp I can see in the distance so I'm using trees as cover beacuse in my dreams the wilderness isn't really black and burnt I see a a mage in the lookout while a ranger is at the front doors. I hear a little splashing and see a dragon swimming in a lake near me and a few breathing fire ( :roll: ) into the lake and some fog drifts towards the fort and me. Suddenly I'm grabbed from behind and my bow is wrenched from my hand! :ohnoes: I am swiftly knocked out. When I wake up in my dream i'm tied to a post inside the fort I was watching. A ranger has her bow with an arrow nocked pointing it straight at me. 'You foolish little sneak' She says 'I would love to kill you right now but the boss says you should stay alive for questioning' I replied ' Shame the dragons didn't murder you' Then she hurled a throwing knife a centimeter from my throat. 'Quiet or I shall kill you boss or no!' Then I see her walk off towards the campfire. There I see her sit down and quietly talk with her friends who begin eating. As slowly as I can I ease my one of my hands which has been poorly tied into a pouch at my side in there I bring out a rune and say the magical words 'Speakith to ith my friendith' (odd... :) ) And in my minds eye is see my friend and she is pacing around a the campfire I say ' I am okay. I am captured and I have a plan. Do not worry will be back my tomorrows nightfall.' and the spell ended. Soon enough the meal of my captors has ended and a mage who looks like the leader walks up to me. 'Hungry?' he asks. I nod. 'Well you will get food if you tell us where your camp is and who is in it.' I shake my head. 'Fine then. Starve.' He walks off. Night falls and they all fall asleep. I wiggle out of my bonds and quickly grab my bow and arrows and ease open one of the front doors. Bad idea. A dragon opens his mouth to roar and I close the front door and lock them. I hear a defeaning roar behind me and I see two figures running from the tents. Then the archer lets loose about 20 arrows and I dive behind some barrels. One arrow burys itself in a dragons eye and the dragon starts rampaging and destroying all the fortifacations. I take this chance to bind the three figures and run like crazy throwing steam and fog spells behind me. Soon enough I see my camp and think 'Darn I forgot the potatoes!' :lol: :D -.- #-o That was probably one of my longest dreams........ And most likely the oddest.

Sally4th.gif

I get a bunch of rares... then wake up and think "ffs" lol then I go back to sleep :XD:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I've had only two that I can remember.

In the first I was in some place that was a lot like Yanille and it was the Wilderness and I killed someone and got Full Arhims even though I' only level 66 Magic..

In the Second dream I was in this huge forest where there was nothing but Plants and Trees then this Imp walks buy.I kill it and get a Champions Scroll :D

i had a dream that i was woodcutting with a friend, and three JMods came up; Mod Hulme, Mod Hohbin(sp?) and some other guy with a name with lots of numbers, and i told my friend that they were coming, but apparently he was lagging and didn't say anything when they talked to him, and they banned him for autoing :lol:

...i have strange dreams :-k

16574381pm8.png

The only dream i had about Runescape was that Andrew finally moved on to another game (not RS related), and sold the company to a group that had nothing to do with gaming, the updates stopped, and Runescape became just like RSC, only a handful of servers, and around 100 players per server.

This dream happened about 6 months ago (when i was like the only single castle wars c-bower and people rarely saw enchanted bolts)

All i can remeber about it was that i was on Saradomin side (WOOOT GO SARA!!!) and i had my nooby green d-hide, my mith c-bow, and a rune kite,

The little parts i do remeber this happened: I jumped off the Sara Fort wall and landed on a lvl 100 with full drag and shot him in the face with a bolt at point blank range, then i was dodging zammy flames coming from Zamorak himself

Thats all i can remember

cool_sig1.jpg

I was Guthaning on a Gargoyle task and down to about 20-30 hp when I get severe lag. Next thing I know, I'm in fally with only 3 items. I run back to the tower as fast as I can but not fast enough to get my items back. Then the screen starts to shatter and I wake up with my Guthan safely banked.

In another one, I was rune mining in the wildy(weird I never mine there in real life) and when I leftf the rocks, some guy in Ahrims and an Ancient Staff pked me. I lost like 20 Rune Ore.

Then there was a really short one where I went to Dagannoth Kings and forgot to use Protect from Mage. Prime made me tele in like 5 seconds.

The only positive dreams I remember having were Dark Bow related. They all happened while I was rushing to 90 Slayer before they came out.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I had a dream a few days ago... I had a fire making cape and i was in world 1 and bunch off noobs where following me... they asked what the cape was. I decied to show the emote a few times... and i actuall caught a noob on fire... omg i woke up and i started to laugh so hard :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I always feel odd when I dream of Runescape, but then again, I have dreamt of an episode of Hikaru-no-Go before, and I've only ever read about one piece of the manga.

Anyways, I had a dream that I (in real life) was walking up my driveway when I dropped my dragon battleaxe. :oops: (This is akward). I was about to pick it up, when I saw a dragon chain further up the drive. I dashed for it, and for some reason, I couldn't pick it up.

It turns out what this actually was a Dragon Plate, and it wasn't real. It was a fake one someone was experimenting with. (It made sense in the dream, but now that I'm awake, the words "What the hell??" keep cycling through my mind.) So I was disappointed and lost my dragon battleaxe.