Oh hello Jimmy. I was going to pull out your quotes from that over a year old random quotes sig, but I cba to do that, not even for food. But, just to remind you of how much of a freak you are, I'll just quote you without picture proof.

Orr, maybe I will edit a couple separate now. But they won't be edited as well as my siggy :D

Okay, never mind, I fail. Besides, I'd already said I was editing the pictures, which made them as true as anything a politician says. Alll they were were the ones from the conversation about me in a swimsuit. And all I have to say about that is, well, Jimmy, go play with yourself.

Jimmy. You smell like RuneScape like a smoker smells like smoke. Nub.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hello Jimmy. I was going to pull out your quotes from that over a year old random quotes sig, but I cba to do that, not even for food. But, just to remind you of how much of a freak you are, I'll just quote you without picture proof.

Orr, maybe I will edit a couple separate now. But they won't be edited as well as my siggy :D

Okay, never mind, I fail. Besides, I'd already said I was editing the pictures, which made them as true as anything a politician says. Alll they were were the ones from the conversation about me in a swimsuit. And all I have to say about that is, well, Jimmy, go play with yourself.

Jimmy. You smell like RuneScape like a smoker smells like smoke. Nub.

I luv u too.

[hide=WARNING! Contains information about what Jimmy does in his spare alone time!]I warned you...

34i5pid.png[/hide]

Nice to meet you Jimmyw3000.

lololol xD

=;

My browser can't display the image.

mine can, but you're not missing much X=

90 Defence:

kchy7t.jpg

Havent been on RS much due to real life and other commitments. I'm starting to find rs less fun as it used to be..and as a result, i'm turning into a combat neeb.

Goodjobneeb. I have to say though, if you're planning on taking an "extended break" from RuneScape, at least get 1337 total level and let your account sit there, teehee.

tbh i doubt i'll ever get there but ty anyway lulz.

:twss:

no u