Magic Arena Staff charging-more Dangerous?

sithlord_man

I found a way, since most PKers are buy the bank lever. Get the runes, the staff, and some food, an anti if you want, and run from Ardougne teleport lever.

doesnt work with me and my crew, at best thatll just get you tbed inside the arena rather than outside it so you last a tiny bit longer.

I did mine at night... And there were a few level 100s about, but seeing as I am level 123, none of them messed with me. Although, there was a level 80 in full black mystic with a skull who was charging his at the same time I was charging mine. It was very tempting to attack him, but I was using a Void Mace at the time so I didn't want to risk losing it.

lol, scared of a lvl 80, pathetic tbh.

me and my friend get 2k bloods each on a good day killing staff chargers, sometimes upto 3k sometimes aslow as 700, depends on luck, 1 of us tbs the other barrages :lol: (and dds/rune crossbow/whip if they get stuck outside the arena rather than inside), its good fun, and profitable and easy.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't scared of the level 80 but of the fact that if he got skulled and then killed by someone else he would lose everything

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

reminds me of my first charge :-k

i was 94 magic and some lvl 125 combat with ice barrage is near my exit, i was charging my zamm staff for the first time and im frozen by ice so i attack him and he cant attack mee since he didnt max out magic, and since i was 94 magic too i always hit him and i took his stuffs.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

They run from me l0l

Seriously though, dangerous sort of implies you're losing something valuable if you die :?

when you have maybe over 100 bloods with you...thats more than 50k...if you die there all gone...

be for you take all of your runes out into the wildi go out with 0 or 1 item and let them pk you if they try do that bout 100 times untill they get very very bord and stop atting you then carrying your staff and robes in your invo so you look like you are doing the same again go charge your staff - when you are in the arena they will have little chance to att you so long as you make sure you are always being atted by something - do it 25 casts at a time so if you do die you dont lose to many runes - 3am also helps lol

They run from me l0l

Seriously though, dangerous sort of implies you're losing something valuable if you die :?

when you have maybe over 100 bloods with you...thats more than 50k...if you die there all gone...

So yeah, you have nothing valuable O.o

Funny thing is I charged my staff on a dude who was pking me :XD:

I got ownt after I got all charged, we were both getting pwnt anyway :P

:lol: that happened to me too... I had about 12 bloods left when a pker jumped into the arena and attacked me, I spent my last 6 claws of guthix on him, I died, and he became the proud owner of a zamorak robe set :)

Mithdragonsig5.jpg