Inability to cut wood after death by a Tree Spirit

Perhaps instead of of a timer your wc lvl is reduced to 0 and gradually increases over 45 min.
That's probably a better idea. Most real players would know to take a restore pot or else get themselves killed somewhere else, and then they can resume chopping within a few minutes. A bot cutting yews would be done for an hour or more.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

No, macroers don't run away from randoms. GP farmers do, on the other hand. That's probably what you're seeing if you see a low leveled account run away from a tree spirit.

...They do run away from Tree Spirits, and infact, all fighting randoms, well, majority do.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ray, I've already said that I know that... And I've already said twice now that I'm not trying to sell this idea as something that'll get rid of the bot problem.

Baby steps... :XD:

And as for the level being reduced to 0, that wouldn't go over very well.. There are no F2P methods of restoring the WC level, so you'd have a lot of pissed off F2P'ers on your hands. ::'

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I support, and it should work with the golem and sea troll randoms aswell...

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

As we all know, macroers are constantly killed by tree spirits when cutting wood.

WRONG!

When an autoer gets attacked by a spirit tree, 95% of the time they will run away...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Why is it I'm constantly having to repeat myself in every bloody thread I make...

I know that some macroers run from randoms!

And I'm betting that most of the "macroers" you see running from randoms are in fact gp farmers. They are two entirely different things..

And so what if 95% of macroers run away from randoms? There's still that 5% that would be affected. Every little bit helps... :roll:

I'd also like to ask where exactly you pulled your little statistic from... Did you just pick a random number and decide to go with it, and try to sound smart? :roll: Give me some rock hard evidence of what percentage of macroers are programmed to run away from randoms.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Why is it I'm constantly having to repeat myself in every bloody thread I make...

I know that some macroers run from randoms!

And I'm betting that most of the "macroers" you see running from randoms are in fact gp farmers. They are two entirely different things..

And so what if 95% of macroers run away from randoms? There's still that 5% that would be affected. Every little bit helps... :roll:

I'd also like to ask where exactly you pulled your little statistic from... Did you just pick a random number and decide to go with it, and try to sound smart? :roll: Give me some rock hard evidence of what percentage of macroers are programmed to run away from randoms.

Nah, i just pulled a number :P but, a really big amount do run away, and gp farmers wont be affected by this and this isnt going to be very helpful tbh...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Lol. ::'

There isn't a very good solution for gp farmers other than reporting them. However, bots are a problem, and this is a very small solution to an unknown percent of them. It wouldn't hurt normal players, so what's the risk?

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

It's a good idea. Maybe make something that you can do to make it go away, since, many people aren't observant; I've died 3 times wcing from them.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand