Eruption of pures makes it to the top #50 raw list ;)

Lovinthemage1

Yes, EOP is know ranked #50 in the main clans RAW list. look for urself:

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=793585

imo that is an acheivment as EOP is a pure clan yet were now ranked in the main clan section first pure clan in rs history to reach top 50..

this is an accomplishment itself tbh :)

lovinthemage.png

Whip pks 21

barrows 12 :(

dragon drops 1 ;( d legs

imo that is an acheivment as EOP is a pure clan yet were now ranked in the main clan section first pure clan in rs history to reach top 50..

Grats for you guys, but in my opinion, clans are for narbs.

Just doesn't appeal to me unless it's a skilling clan

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Some people "like" to pk

Grats on hitting the top 50 clans, but posting it here wont help you, majority of tip.it are skillers who only pk to stop rc pkers. Have fun getting alot of "who cares".

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Some people "like" to pk

Grats on hitting the top 50 clans, but posting it here wont help you, majority of tip.it are skillers who only pk

to stop rc pkers. Have fun getting alot of "who cares".

lol lock it then ...

lovinthemage.png

Whip pks 21

dragon drops 1 ;( d legs

Umm....who cares?

We do, this is a clan discussion, so any sort of discussion topics are welcome

Here we encourage both skill and pk clans to be discussed so if you are not enthralled by discussions about clans, I suggest General or off topic

No need to lock that as it is an interesting accomplishment and something to be proud of, However sadly there looks like some clans outside of the top 50 who may be able to challenge

you, and quite a few who wish not to be ranked that would bump you guys off.

Good luck moving up

~DaS

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Umm....who cares?

Here we encourage both skill and pk clans to be discussed so if you are not enthralled by discussions about clans, I suggest General or off topic

No need to lock that as it is an interesting accomplishment and something to be proud of, However sadly there looks like some clans outside of the top 50 who may be able to challenge

Good luck moving up

~DaS

we currently tried warring the number 30 main clan but they wouldnt because well we where pures and it broke rule 1 of bringing more then 2 rune items aka rune plate of legs on top of your weapon but were currently trying to get Clan Impact (#34 on RAW list) to war us and we have agreed to take in a rune plate each we can take pritty much all the main clans up to 30 because were the rank 1 pure clan so this should be a challenge for us, then if we win them who knows :S im not saying were guna get up to warring di because it wouldlnt be possible.. but it would be nice if we got in the top 20 even that would be aweomse

we are the first pure clan on the list ever in 7 years im proud :P

lovinthemage.png

Whip pks 21

dragon drops 1 ;( d legs

Isnt it likely to drop off that list, because of people quitting due to Jagex's recent anti pure behaviour?

Im getting tired of your flame baits towards me, you sir need to think to yourself of how petty you are.

Pures where around before pc and you know it and i didnt once pc my range i cannoned and used chimps 8-) so stop thinking that every pure pc's when not every pure did..

I see irc for mains pcin like #zips #naynay #pc #rspc

filled with mains do you ever see

#purepc :-w =P~ noes you dont so you sir should back your relevant information up before attempting to bait again <3:

i rest my case

~lovinthemage

lovinthemage.png

Whip pks 21

dragon drops 1 ;( d legs

Umm....who cares?

Good luck moving up

~DaS

we currently tried warring the number 30 main clan but they wouldnt because well we where pures and it broke rule 1 of bringing more then 2 rune items aka rune plate of legs on top of your weapon but were currently trying to get Clan Impact (#34 on RAW list) to war us and we have agreed to take in a rune plate each we can take pritty much all the main clans up to 30 because were the rank 1 pure clan so this should be a challenge for us, then if we win them who knows :S im not saying were guna get up to warring di because it wouldlnt be possible.. but it would be nice if we got in the top 20 even that would be aweomse

Rofl the RAW list hasn't been around 7 years, and its a complete joke and a waste of time. You really havn't acheived very much.

o

Congratz on that =D>

Even if its not a HUGE accomplishment ^^ let the guy celebrate?

Im sure you were quite happy the first time you got one of your skills to hit level 20 personal celebration is allowed

Gratz anyways!

Umm....who cares?

Good luck moving up

~DaS

Rofl the RAW list hasn't been around 7 years, and its a complete joke and a waste of time. You really havn't acheived very much.

Well were the rank 1 pure clan why not try to move up the mains list...

lovinthemage.png

Whip pks 21

dragon drops 1 ;( d legs