Blogscape Bronze Battle!!

BLOGSCAPE BRONZE BATTLE

Description of Event:

•  
    The Blogscape Bronze Battle (herein referred to as the BBB) is a battle, consisting of bronze-clad warriors, hosted by the Bloggers of Blogscape. The battle will be taking place in a free-to-play world, so all Tip.Iters are welcome to join. We'll be going into the depths of the wild to fight against one another, so be prepared!

•  
      Note: This event is in the wilderness and you will be susceptible to attack. Do not bring anything you don't want to lose. I as well as the other Blogscapers are not to be held reliable for your losses, if any.

Where?:

• This event will be held at one of the very northernmost ex-inhabited places of the wilderness, the ancient battleground place-thingy. I don't know what it's called, so I'll just give you a picture.

battlegroundzk4.png

How to get there:

• Free-to-play:

• You'll probably want to start this venture in either the Edgeville bank or the Varrock east bank. Either way, it's going to be a long trek up into the wild. I recommend to you that you stay out of all multi-combat areas until you get to the battleground. Also, it is advisable to stay as far east as possible, to avoid PKers. Free players will be following the green or purple line to the battleground.

• Members:

• As a member, you have the quicker option of using the Ardougne teleport lever to get to the battleground. Be wary of PKers on your way down there. I'd advise staying out of a free-to-play world until you get to the battleground, because many clans tend to hang out around the Greaters on free-to-play worlds. Members have the option of using the blue route to get to the battlegrounds.

[hide=Click to reveal Directions]mapvf8.png[/hide]

When?:

• The battle is scheduled to occur Tuesday, August 21nd at 5 P.M. EST. At this point in time, the battle is subject to time changes.

5 P.M. EST

10 P.M. GMT

8 A.M. Aust/Sydney

What to wear:

• Here's what we'll be wearing for the event:

outfgi1.png

Bronze Plate: Varrock Smithing Shop

Bronze Legs: Al Kharid Legs Shop

Bronze Kite: Falador Shield Shop

Bronze Helm: Barbarian Village Helm Shop

Bronze Scimitar: Al Karid Scimitar Shop

Bronze 2H: Player-made from 3 bronze bars at 14+ Smithing

Strength Amulet: Player-bought/made

Blue Cape: Champions Guild Shop

Bronze Boots(members only): Optional. Drop from Cave Bugs

• And here is what to bring in your inventory:

invendg9.png

•  
    Your choice of food is up to you, however. I'll be using Swordfish for this event, because I hope to stay for a while.

What if we die?:

• If you die, you can come back, but please bank all your armour and weapons to show that you are no longer a combatant. If you die, please do not come back and fight again; you can however, stand by and watch to see who wins.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Guest Hiitchhiiker

:shock: I'll try to make it, but I have things to do at around 30-40min after 5:00pm EST. :cry: So I won't be able to stay very long. <.<

Hopefully I can make it there. See you there Moose. Maybe,

Hiitchhiiker

Oh yeah and any one going that plays in PST the time of the battle is 2PM.

EDIT: WAIT!! What world?!

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Sorry guys but a sudden chain of events has forced me to change the date. I'll be out of town from Thursday-Sunday on personal business. The date is moved back to Tuesday, August 21.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

nice event! i'll try to attend.

are bronze arrows and shortbow allowed???

is prayer allowed???

(a good world would be on german version of the game since you can't hop there easily from another f2p world.)

To be or not to be 65 prayer...