I'm going to college!

Sir_Justin

Hey guys, I got my acceptance letter from Falador University today in the mail and I'm so excited! As of right now, I will be majoring in mining but I may change it to smithing. I just want to say thank you to all the people who believed in me and supported me. It was tough, but I got in... just shows that you can do anything you put your mind to.

P.S. I just looked at my schedule, and my Intro. to PKing professor is a guy named Supa Vegeta and I hear he really sucks.

Hey guys, I got my acceptance letter from Falador University today in the mail and I'm so excited! As of right now, I will be majoring in mining but I may change it to smithing. I just want to say thank you to all the people who believed in me and supported me. It was tough, but I got in... just shows that you can do anything you put your mind to.

P.S. I just looked at my schedule, and my Intro. to PKing professor is a guy named Supa Vegeta and I hear he really sucks.

Yeah he's te kinda teacher who wears socks with sandals, So wrong...

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I just wore socks with sandals at my apt. and had a party, nothing wrong with it.. it is comfortable and if you can pull it off, it is stylish.. :D

I just wore socks with sandals at my apt. and had a party, nothing wrong with it.. it is comfortable and if you can pull it off, it is stylish.. :D

I agree, especially since I live in the Pacific Northwest of the United States :P

50 degree weather in the summer ftw :D

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

whoa whoa whoa whats with with wearing socks with sandals!!!!!!!!! :|

Trupimp (Banned 03')

must be gay pride week in san francisco

Congratulations! What do the dorm rooms look like? Are the beds made out of rock?

Rumor has it that you have to take a boat to the Shillo Inn :P

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Varrock has a really good med school, just make sure you volunteer with poor in lumb before you apply, it will boost your app.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

• 2 weeks later...

must be gay pride week in san francisco

That's pretty offending :thumbdown:

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...