Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

Even still the rectum has no natural lubricant made for anal sex.

Cheese I know that people are homosexual but I'm not sure if its proven its a DNA factor. It may just be personal preference. Or something terrible a member of the opposite gender did making them go homosexual.

JP6352.gif

f0nbkz.png

^Lol French Servers...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even still the rectum has no natural lubricant made for anal sex.

Cheese I know that people are homosexual but I'm not sure if its proven its a DNA factor. It may just be personal preference. Or something terrible a member of the opposite gender did making them go homosexual.

Did you choose to be straight?

One thing im sure about is that its not one's own decision. I'm bisexual, I wish I was straight but there's nothing I can do about it. I tried to deny it once and had the worst time of my life. I'm sure people are born with their sexuality determined.

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

incidentally its not a proven DNA thing, but the scientific consensus is that it isnt a choice, it may be nurture it maybe mature, what is known is that it isnt trauna related,

and neither is it curable, the most appalling suicide rates occur when people attempt this, sure some tiny proportion may be able to switch but as far as scientists can tell this is simply from people who are more inherently bisexual repressing their feelings for males.

Basically I'm saying sex in all animals is to reproduce continue on with the species. Humans have sex for pleasure and to reproduce. You don't see animals performing anal sex or oral sex (besides some monkeys which is odd but it doesn't last long).

JP6352.gif

f0nbkz.png

^Lol French Servers...

incidentally its not a proven DNA thing, but the scientific consensus is that it isnt a choice, it may be nurture it maybe mature, what is known is that it isnt trauna related,

and neither is it curable, the most appalling suicide rates occur when people attempt this, sure some tiny proportion may be able to switch but as far as scientists can tell this is simply from people who are more inherently bisexual repressing their feelings for males.

So your Sexual Status is determined by how you were raised. Him let's take inot example.

Child A was raised by a normal Straight Couple with no Problems in their Relationship. They will probably learn about Homosexuality when they are older (10~)

Child B was raised by a normal Gay Couple with no Problems in their Relationship. They already know about Homsexuality and have accepted it.

Wich one would you think would be gay? Wich one would be normal? Wich one would Accept Homosexuality? Wich one Would deny it?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Basically I'm saying sex in all animals is to reproduce continue on with the species. Humans have sex for pleasure and to reproduce. You don't see animals performing anal sex or oral sex (besides some monkeys which is odd but it doesn't last long).

And homosexual sex isn't for pleasure?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Yes, sex is meant for reproduction. But, cmon, do we really need more people? We are already like 9'999'999 kabillion people living in one tiny planet, we don't need to reproduce right now.

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

Well as far as I know Humans and Dolphins are the only Species to be shown to have Sex for pleasure. Homosexual Sex is a pleasure, and as humans we know well be around, I think that the goal of Mankind is to achive Happiness. Maybe that's why we lost our sense of having sex only for pleasure instead of Reproduction (minority still Reproduce to carry ones name)

94qbe.jpg

that was the thought of a bunch of victorians, scientist have now shown that a grat deal more (particularly mammals) have sex for pleasure as well

how do you know they dont do it for pleasure? I've seen several dogs who are clearly enjoying it

Then how come dogs don't do it as often as humans. The female dogs never seem willing when a male dog attempts to. I've seen females bite the male dog and bark and growl at them.

JP6352.gif

f0nbkz.png

^Lol French Servers...

Wich one would you think would be gay? Wich one would be normal? Wich one would Accept Homosexuality? Wich one Would deny it?

I would think that neither would really have any effect on the child's sexuality. As far as being more accepting at an earlier age, Child B would definitely be more likely. They already know what homosexuality is and isn't and they understand it. The straight couple *might* indoctrinate Child A with homophobia. Really I think the first example was vague. If it was a hardcore conservative couple, then I'd say the child will most likely be homophobic. If it was a liberal/tolerant couple, then I'd say that the child would be more tolerant.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

seriously though, it supports my argument as well aas being a funny response, sexual characteristics can be seen across the species, so clearly homosexuality which is seen across the species has got to be 'natural'.

Ok sure i can accept that you find it culturally unacceptable, but thats not the same thing

It is but is a form of sex that isn't natural to the human body. Meaning our body wasn't meant for it.

Yes, but it's like a piece of cake. You knows it's bad for you but we still eat it anyway.

94qbe.jpg

um, well the easy response to that, is "Have you actually had sex?" I'm not trying to impertinent nor do I wish an actual answer, but firstly sex is just the best, any sort of sex. secondly, when your actually doing that, all that thought about stuff just goes away and you are in the moment. So thinking about performing those acts is just simply not something which has any relevance to what occurs during sex.

As to the disgust thing, thats just a learnt response. I didnt learn it so it doesnt bother me in the slightest.

Lastly most of those acts are simply ones which women will perform on men on straight relationships, you arent disgusted by women so why would you be disgusted by men. If its disgusting that men put their penises in the hole that [cabbage] comes out of in other men, why isnt it disgusting that men put their penis right by the bit that wee comes out of in women? If it disgusting that men put [roosters] in their mouths, why isnt it disgusting that women do the same?