Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God has created someone who inhertly sinful, I beleive it was in the Bible. Lilith, the first wife of Adam. In the current story of Adam & Eva, Lilith appears as the snake who gives Eva the Forbidden Fruit. Many of us know what the forbidden fruit represents, so if the snake gave the fruit to Eva what does that represent? Lilith had sex with Eva? But that would mean that Lilith had sex with Adam because Lilith was his first wife. Is this proof of Homosexuality in the Bible?

EDIT: Sorry, I was raised knowing Bible Stories in Spanish but basically, Eva=Eve. Sorry for any Misunderstanding >.<

What the [bleep]?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

God has created someone who inhertly sinful, I beleive it was in the Bible. Lilith, the first wife of Adam. In the current story of Adam & Eva, Lilith appears as the snake who gives Eva the Forbidden Fruit. Many of us know what the forbidden fruit represents, so if the snake gave the fruit to Eva what does that represent? Lilith had sex with Eva? But that would mean that Lilith had sex with Adam because Lilith was his first wife. Is this proof of Homosexuality in the Bible?

EDIT: Sorry, I was raised knowing Bible Stories in Spanish but basically, Eva=Eve. Sorry for any Misunderstanding >.<

What the [bleep]?

Sigh.... Do you know the Story of Adam & Eva???

There so you won't be sooo confused.

EDIT: Do you know what the Forbidden Fruit Represents??

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

You need to show why keeping marriage defined as being between "one man and one woman" is more discriminatory to people wanting to marry other people of their same gender than it is to people wanting to marry more than one persons of either their same or opposites genders or more discriminatory than to people wanting to marry non-humans.

It's what we call commonsense - there's nothing to show.

What the [bleep]?

I know the story of Adam and Eve very well.

It's just that I what I know doesn't match what you posted at all..

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

[hide=quotes]

What the [bleep]?

[/hide]

Knowledge, right?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

they can do whatever they like, aslong as they dont botter me whit it

as somebody on tipIT once said: If God hates gays, why where there no woman on the last meal?

Lols, do men invite women to their poker nights?

8888kev8888.jpeg

as somebody on tipIT once said: If God hates gays, why where there no woman on the last meal?

That's a bit different. Back then, women were of lesser value than men in their eyes. They weren't given as much privileges as men, but that certainly doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation.

Maybe because He wanted all attention to go to Jesus, instead of all to the women.

If not, does that mean they are gay?

Headshotcatcher.png

[hide=]

Maybe because He wanted all attention to go to Jesus, instead of all to the women.

[/hide]

I wasn't trying to argue your point, I was arguing molonl's point but you had already quoted it so it saved me having to quote it but i'll edit..

8888kev8888.jpeg

[hide=]

[/hide]

I wasn't trying to argue your point, I was arguing molonl's point but you had already quoted it so it saved me having to quote it but i'll edit..

Ah so you actually agreed with me :thumbsup:

Headshotcatcher.png

So Sly.. you're discriminating against lots of people, of which gays have the biggest voice..

This is an argument for...?

If marriage isn't a right, then not letting gays marry (and other groups too) is basically the same as a store not selling to black people..?

Hey.

Sly, id like to join in with your part of the thread, if i may.

Part of what you seem to be arguing is that if you allow marriage you should allow alsorts of things, such as incest, pederasty, polygamy & bestiality.

But I'd like to reduce those options a bit. Marriage is something which must be done with consent of both partners. This completely rules out bestiality and pederasty .

This leaves polygamous relatioships and incestuous one, I would be entirely fine with the idea of both of those being given legal statuses as well. There is nothing inherently bad for society about polygamy, and whilst I understand that you may feel incest breaks too many social taboos I would urge you to reconsider it.

There are obviously bigger pitfalls with incestuous relationships, and I would think there would need to be quite rigorous inspection of such relationships, but there are no inherently terrible problems with it. Obviously assured consent would have to be required and the nature of the familial relationship would make a difference, for example, whilst with two cousins marrying there would be not much likelyhood of problems, obviously if a father were to marry a son (taking what I imagine to be the most extreme case imaginable in this scenario)there would have to be strict checks to make sure that the sons upbringing had been correct and there were absolutely no signs of abuse, and obviously they would both have to be clearly over the ages of consent.

There would also presumably need to be some sort of medical checks to ensure no children are born in a mother/son, father/daughter brother/sister relationship as the genetic problems that occur can be very serious, perhaps some sort of mandated medication similar to the pill could be instituted.

But really I see no difference either, what two people do in the privacy of their own homes is nothing I need to concern myself over, and any group of people in the same situation as a marriage should be eligable for the same rights and protections of society.

Bestiality and pederasty however are completely dissimilar to homosexuality, an animal cannot give informed consent and neither can a child, so please can we leave these two subject out of the debate as they have no relevance?

I can't remember what thread it was on, but I said Prop 8 could be overturned, and Jack told me I didn't know what I was talking about..

Anyway, I forgot to respond to that, so now I shall.

They spent over 20 million dollars to pass Prop 8. Prop 8 has been thrown around as a constitutional amendment but the truth is that it did not meet the standards of a constitutional amendment or to change the state constitution in any way for that matter. (Example of such requirements are 2/3 vote of the state legislature. That never happened.)

They also need the California Supreme Court to say "We were wrong when we said sexual orientation is a protected class under the constitution.", "You can change the state constitution without meeting the basic requirements to change the state constitution." And "The state constitution can contradict itself." The chances of that happening are small and they can easily overturn Prop 8.

What's the point of all this? Actually, tbh, this is really sad. Whoever posts a topic about homosexuality, even in an off-topic discussion is a moron. Come on, even off-topic has its own limits. Look at yourself posting about homosexuality in a RUNESCAPE FORUM. Thats kind of personal dont you think? Now i am not trying to protect anyone, but i think this forum should be locked. I bet half of you sad tip.iters would never say this in public. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

shooterbob7.png

What's the point of all this? Actually, tbh, this is really sad. Whoever posts a topic about homosexuality, even in an off-topic discussion is a moron. Come on, even off-topic has its own limits. Look at yourself posting about homosexuality in a RUNESCAPE FORUM. Thats kind of personal dont you think? Now i am not trying to protect anyone, but i think this forum should be locked. I bet half of you sad tip.iters would never say this in public. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Oh, you'd have to understand that some/most people in OT don't even play Runescape anymore. ;) The Off-topic forum goes beyond that, and it's just like any other random internet forum in that sense. And I'm pretty sure that there are more than a couple of activists here that wouldn't be afraid to support/reject homosexualism publicly, Magekillr and Saruman spring to my mind.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Actually, I just went on a march rejecting gays. ::'

8888kev8888.jpeg

Oh, you'd have to understand that some/most people in OT don't even play Runescape anymore. ;) The Off-topic forum goes beyond that, and it's just like any other random internet forum in that sense. And I'm pretty sure that there are more than a couple of activists here that wouldn't be afraid to support/reject homosexualism publicly, Magekillr and Saruman spring to my mind.

lol, wow, you are professional, most tip.iters wouldve flamed me :mrgreen:

=o @ that

shooterbob7.png

You're scum for doing that.

C1Geq.png

Off-Topic

Anything not relating to RS.

You think the forum should be locked? I don't see why people can't have a serious discussion about something on a forum.

snowsigyy7.png