rsc pkin thoose where the days ;)

Lovinthemage1

Looks like it was easier. More hits, more really high hits. Today if I pk, I watch zero after zero, and if he runs out of food, he just teleports.
It wasnt easier as such, but if you had the skill to catch, and a good server connection it was easy to get the 3 rounds, but then you also needed the stats to 3 hit, or the skills to eat faster then your opponant and catch them again before they can eat to full, its a lot harder then it sounds.

Yup, and you couldn't eat while running, like on rs2.

Looks like it was easier. More hits, more really high hits. Today if I pk, I watch zero after zero, and if he runs out of food, he just teleports.
It wasnt easier as such, but if you had the skill to catch, and a good server connection it was easy to get the 3 rounds, but then you also needed the stats to 3 hit, or the skills to eat faster then your opponant and catch them again before they can eat to full, its a lot harder then it sounds.

You mean you couldn't eat whilst being hit, of course you could eat when you were running lol :wink:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

pking on classic wasnt that hard. After every one knew the basics to how to catch it actually became any ones game. Im actually quite surprised it took as long as it did for people to figure out how to "catch"

Really only thing that made certain people better then others was some people were consistent in their catching they could actually do it 15 to 20 times in a row. There always was a ton of people who could catch , even at castle. Its why so many stupid videos were made by monk pures cause they thought posting a video where they make 2 to 3 catches in a row to kill some one would make them a "good pker"

So for people who saying pking was hard on classic. I simply laugh.

And the whole being able to eat faster then your opponent is a crock of [cabbage] lol. I my self as well as most of the other decent pkers usually ended up dying from catching our selfs to death simply cause of the fact eating really wasnt a priority lol. I can think of zorro toy who did that a lot. But he like kingpin also did get quite a few good hits in:d

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

You mean you couldn't eat whilst being hit, of course you could eat when you were running lol :wink:

lol yeah im sry im new to rs :oops:

And the whole being able to eat faster then your opponent is a crock of [cabbage] lol. I my self as well as most of the other decent pkers usually ended up dying from catching our selfs to death simply cause of the fact eating really wasnt a priority lol. I can think of zorro toy who did that a lot. But he like kingpin also did get quite a few good hits in:d

You were never a decent pker, you wernt known as meeturlogger for your amazing pk ability, so dont start talking [cabbage] now.

From the gist of what you just said, "Good pkers didnt eat they attacked untill they got 3 hit on low hp" Do you know how [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed that made you sound?.

And dont compare yourself to zorro, thats insulting to him, at least he hung arround when he was low food/hp.

You were never a decent pker, you wernt known as meeturlogger for your amazing pk ability, so dont start talking [cabbage] now.

From the gist of what you just said, "Good pkers didnt eat they attacked untill they got 3 hit on low hp" Do you know how [bleep] [developmentally delayed] that made you sound?.

And dont compare yourself to zorro, thats insulting to him, at least he hung arround when he was low food/hp.

your some punk loser who hung out at castle. People call me meeturlogged as its a easy [bleep]ing name to come up with to insult meeturpker. But i know i had just as many kills as zorro toy, adx1 , etc.

And I didnt say people dont [bleep]ing heal, i say most of the time we get caught up in the whole catching aspect we didnt worry about healing from 50 hp if we were about to ko some one and some of the time it would result in us dying. I still remember killing whitearmy 14 times in a row then catching my self dead on him when he had no food I and i still had like 14 lobs and he made a big post about it on new era forums.

Crawl back in to the hole you popped out of idiot

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

From the gist of what you just said, "Good pkers didnt eat they attacked untill they got 3 hit on low hp" Do you know how [bleep] [developmentally delayed] that made you sound?.

your some punk loser who hung out at castle. People call me meeturlogged as its a easy [bleep] name to come up with to insult meeturpker. But i know i had just as many kills as zorro toy, adx1 , etc.

And I didnt say people dont [bleep] heal, i say most of the time we get caught up in the whole catching aspect we didnt worry about healing from 50 hp if we were about to ko some one and some of the time it would result in us dying. I still remember killing whitearmy 14 times in a row then catching my self dead on him when he had no food I and i still had like 14 lobs and he made a big post about it on new era forums.

Crawl back in to the hole you popped out of idiot

Actually i pked mage bank, and you logged from me and hybridfreak one day, and you saying eating wasnt important was [developmentally delayed]ed.

And you saying you have as many kills as zorro or adx is also [developmentally delayed]ed.

But i know i had just as many kills as zorro toy, adx1 , etc.

Sometimes when you just want a giggle, things pop up to help you out :lol:

And you saying you have as many kills as zorro or adx is also [developmentally delayed].

:thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Thing is I dont even know you , or the person you say i logged from. And I didnt log to just any body, I logged from people who logged from me only.

Except mi , I wouldnt stay on the same server as them because 30 people who actually knew how to "catch" werent very good odds to fight solo.

And adx, what ever floats your boat. We all know your ego wouldnt let you admit to something like that.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Thing is I dont even know you , or the person you say i logged from. And I didnt log to just any body, I logged from people who logged from me only.

Except mi , I wouldnt stay on the same server as them because 30 people who actually knew how to "catch" werent very good odds to fight solo.

And adx, what ever floats your boat. We all know your ego wouldnt let you admit to something like that.

I was on my plate pure s n a p e r, hybrid was maging, i had just 3 hit o n i o n at rune rocks and was heading to bank, you attacked me and got hit 26 31 12 or something, you ran down and logged after hybrid misclicked a hobgoblin, i got a decent memory for these things, considering i was a 94 pure and you were like 109.

And if you honestly think you got as many kills as any of the big name pkers of that time you got another thing coming, hell you logged from exer once when it was just supa, uni kriske and like 2 others.

Exer were [cabbage]test pkers on rsc history yet one of them had a pic of you on lumby train logging from them.

That's rich as it's you trying to put yourself up on the pedestal :lol:

You also logged from me alone so don't bother trying to say you'd only log from MI lol.. But to be fair i completely understood people not pking on the same server as us, we didn't pk a great deal but i don't think many people escaped :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

That's rich as it's you trying to put yourself up on the pedestal :lol:

You also logged from me alone so don't bother trying to say you'd only log from MI lol.. But to be fair i completely understood people not pking on the same server as us, we didn't pk a great deal but i don't think many people escaped :lol:

MI never really succeeded in anything other than chasing me back to edge from lvl 45 iceys :P :oops:

MI never really succeeded in anything other than chasing me back to edge from lvl 45 iceys :P :oops:

Dirty lies!!! :twisted:

Fo0kmessin.jpg

No-one would have a war with us apart from RSD :( and that was more than enough fun lol :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

lol newbs :P

yes i will admit i met my bane several times at the bk maze, both russians and whoever were in that pic :P

clans never interested me seriously ::'

p.s. lets all start doing this again --> ;-------------------------\

Dirty lies!!! :twisted:

Fo0kmessin.jpg

No-one would have a war with us apart from RSD :( and that was more than enough fun lol :lol:

hehe I am in the bottom of that pic there in the chain.. I remember killing that noob too ;--------------\

This was when there was no pjn there was actually skill when you pkad no looters no annoying idiots who run and spec no edge no w18

ahh the good times :S

also a pk vid i remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZfgt6Clvko

I first time saw RSC in this videos, is cool man :) allways played RS2, bad then not possible to connect to RSC

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Man i love the old RS days...This is PHAZEX by the way

I admit, Ive logged from people, but then again i was never a big pker anyways, just when i was asked to go or bored.

Typically I wouldnt log, I would just run my best but like I said, I have logged. I dont know why i didnt, probably would have had more fun just dying than logging..

I can remember 1 person I ALWAYS logged from, that was POKEY, 2 reasons..he was an INSANE catcher and 2 I loved how he flipped out every time I did log...made my day everytime i saw him flipping out on new era and stuff..

From all thoes people I faced I can remember i only hated less than a handful of people, 0ddball and Eugene Ru from what i remember were the 2 worst..

Other than that, great reading up on old people, nice seeing some old faces adx, meetur, and fook, among others.

-PHAZEX

a_c_k.png