rsc pkin thoose where the days ;)

Lovinthemage1

yeh, u couldnt even spec in those days, u couldnt run all the time of the fight either, u had to be hitted 3 times, thats how 3 HIT u got hit name..i rly liked the old days tho, some things changed in the disadvenge of old school players like me :s

dharok,infected1988.gif

This was when there was no pjn there was actually skill when you pkad no looters no annoying idiots who run and spec no edge no w18

ahh the good times :S

also a pk vid i remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZfgt6Clvko

u sure u played when pilejumping was not part of the game ?

cuz as far as i remember, in the start everyone could see wut u got when u pked someone, making u more than likely to get pj'ed ON THE SPOT :-k

It got pretty annoying when every other player started making monks. You could waste loads of lobsters and strength pots.

I always found it funny seeing those guys in wild with rune legs, plate and b-axe, pile jumping then losing their full set of rune then coming back to cry.

RSN: aar0j

untitled1copyod7.jpg

created 24/08/07

It got pretty annoying when every other player started making monks. You could waste loads of lobsters and strength pots.

I always found it funny seeing those guys in wild with rune legs, plate and b-axe, pile jumping then losing their full set of rune then coming back to cry.

its just really pathetic in general to be a PB and actually brag about it

Why did you even assume I was a PB myself? That's what I don't understand.

The funny thing was that characters would jump monks for nothing.

As far as I recall, everyone found everyone lame. Rangers found prayerbeast lames, while prayerbeasts found rangers lame cos they had no def. etc.

The best pking is level 7 mages or whatever they were.

RSN: aar0j

untitled1copyod7.jpg

created 24/08/07

Why did you even assume I was a PB myself? That's what I don't understand.

The funny thing was that characters would jump monks for nothing.

As far as I recall, everyone found everyone lame. Rangers found prayerbeast lames, while prayerbeasts found rangers lame cos they had no def. etc.

The best pking is level 7 mages or whatever they were.

You're an idiot.. It's painful to see aswell #-o

Rangers loved Prayer Beasts because they pked with them.

Prayer beasts hated everyone they couldn't kill because essentially they had the mentality of a spoilt scared child.

Level 7 mages? [bleep] off... Plain and simple.

The best pking was how the game was intended, using the best armour & weapons, the best spells, the best prayers and fighting someone of a similar level.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it was easier. More hits, more really high hits. Today if I pk, I watch zero after zero, and if he runs out of food, he just teleports.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Looks like it was easier. More hits, more really high hits. Today if I pk, I watch zero after zero, and if he runs out of food, he just teleports.
It wasnt easier as such, but if you had the skill to catch, and a good server connection it was easy to get the 3 rounds, but then you also needed the stats to 3 hit, or the skills to eat faster then your opponant and catch them again before they can eat to full, its a lot harder then it sounds.