Change in the staking world

highlanders

Following the last update on the themed worlds, I'm actually surprised to see that Jagex has succeded into changing the staking world. I don't know if the serious staking changed of spot, but definitively something happened, world 22 is actually a nearly normal crowded world now. o__O Don't get me wrong, I love this update. World 22 was my world since Rsc, but since a looong time I gave it on it because it was always difficult to get into it, and now my world 22 is back *tears of joy* cryingsmileyeq9.jpg

Anyway the thing to discuss here is, are runescapians really just an obeying sheepherd following Jagex's commands? I can understand playing on an official minigami world, it's very useful. But wow, Jagex succeded into changing the years-long staking world just like that? O__o

2480+ total

are runescapians really just an obeying sheepherd following Jagex's commands

If you join Tip.It you have broken free of Jagex's command. W/e command means.

---

Personally I have no idea why stakers would leave a world for those reasons, nor do I know if they even left.

i don't understand why they would leave. All of a sudden after years of staking jagex announces its a laggy world so people think that it really is laggy. im fine with things like trawler world and trouble brewing because they never really had games unless it was an event or a bunch of friends together. But staking has so many people even on uncrowded worlds that im surprised people would leave.

Nah. What any runescapian looks for, is a practical and simple solution. Jagex provided us with an Official staking world, and so we accepted it - since it's much more practical, and probably less laggy for many.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Anyway the thing to discuss here is, are runescapians really just an obeying sheepherd following Jagex's commands?

sheep-googly.gif

well, the world 9 cw looks like since theres people that dont know how common barricades work :shock:

ps: it was to much of a temptation to not post that sheep image

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

Anyway the thing to discuss here is, are runescapians really just an obeying sheepherd following Jagex's commands?

sheep-googly.gif

well, the world 9 cw looks like since theres people that dont know how common barricades work :shock:

I love it :P

OT:Ermm, glad that they made it different as it made you happy, but if theyve changed it, its cause its a laggy world when loads of people are in 1 place :P

Apcrump0.png

I don't see why not, it's now official, and all new stakers will go there, and so will everybody else. It's difficult for everybody in runescape to agree on a world, so jagex just makes everybody's life much easier and does it for us? complaints?

sheep-googly.gif

I love it :P

OT:Ermm, glad that they made it different as it made you happy, but if theyve changed it, its cause its a laggy world when loads of people are in 1 place :P

Baaahhh !

2480+ total

If you're saying that w22 is now the new staking world...it was the staking world before this update. This is nothing new.

I'm saying the exact contrary. Just read, how hard is it? Lol -.-

2480+ total