Crazy quest: can i fnish figh caves?

Brollygerman

no you will not lose items. it is impossible (well nearly) to do fight caves with melee, as the lvl 360s use mage and melee at same time if you are standing next to them, and they hit 45's!!! you need 70 range to have a chance.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I love the kindness of tip.it's help & advice section.

But really, it would be impossible for you to do it. COMPLETELY. You may get to the 10th wave, but then you would be KO'ed easily.

All those low levels you see with fire capes are pures by the way...In case you didn't know, I wanted to answer this :P

And Deadlyfun, don't talk. At all. "No melee for you! Come back 1 year...after you learn da engrish" would be like me saying "cna u leran enlighs plz". English is obviously not his first language, you intolerant [self-wagon] :shame:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

yes.. i cant mele it/him... he nearly 1 hittet me

Hmm... It/Him? I sense a little sexism here, Can't they possibly be female?

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Get your def to 70

then I say yes. I did it at those stats roughly

However I think my mage was alittle higher.

Not too much work and then you might as well try!

Good luck <3:

mage him?..

Hmm... It/Him? I sense a little sexism here, Can't they possibly be female?

lol

brollygerman.png

brollygerman.png

Goal Reched Sep 10th 2007

• 1 month later...

You truly have to be masterful to melee Jad because you would have to change between all three prayers and any mistake could be your last. You could do it without raising your range and use mage on Jad but it will be VERY expensive. I have heard of people using ancients through most of cave but they must have spent millions on runes.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

I love the kindness of tip.it's help & advice section.

But really, it would be impossible for you to do it. COMPLETELY. You may get to the 10th wave, but then you would be KO'ed easily.

All those low levels you see with fire capes are pures by the way...In case you didn't know, I wanted to answer this :P

And Deadlyfun, don't talk. At all. "No melee for you! Come back 1 year...after you learn da engrish" would be like me saying "cna u leran enlighs plz". English is obviously not his first language, you intolerant [self-wagon] :shame:

Are you saying you don't know Engrish!? That's insane! It's the 3rd most popular language after 1337 and English!

And for your quest for a higher range lvl, try the lvl 20 midgets (dwarves) in the pub under White Wolf Mountain (the one next to Catherby), its the best way to get up range.